• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

Cloudy

Banned
Kyrie will destroy Nash lol. Man, we need a trade or this season is over very soon...

ps:

Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will" Gandhi On to the next one. Keep focus.

Here's how I see the Lakers finishing out the month. I wasn't sure about Utah, but what the hell.
prediction.png

I dunno that the Raps are a lock to lose at home to this Lakers squad. they got beaten by Philly on their own home floor and the Sixers aint that much better than the Raps.

Here's how I see the Lakers finishing out the month. I wasn't sure about Utah, but what the hell.
prediction.png

The thing about the Lakers is that they could go on like a 3 game win streak beating Chicago, Memphis, and Utah. Then drop the next four in a row including New Orleans and Phoenix. Complete unpredictability.

BobLoblaw

Banned
The thing about the Lakers is that they could go on like a 3 game win streak beating Chicago, Memphis, and Utah. Then drop the next four in a row including New Orleans and Phoenix. Complete unpredictability.
The Lakers aren't beating Chicago or Memphis on the road. They're two of the better defensive teams in the league and the Lakers already struggle on offense. The Lakers schedule in February is quite a bit easier, but they're gonna end this month like six games under 500.

The Lakers aren't beating Chicago or Memphis on the road. They're two of the better defensive teams in the league and the Lakers already struggle on offense. The Lakers schedule in February is quite a bit easier, but they're gonna end this month like six games under 500.

Just saying, no guarantees either way.

giri

Unproteced?

The cavs have first choice of swapping their pick with the lakers pick this year.
Which ever one the lakers wind up with (theirs or the cavs) the suns get that pick.

Completely unprotected i do believe.

So Suns are getting a second lottery pick this year either way.

Pkaz01

The cavs have first choice of swapping their pick with the lakers pick this year.
Which ever one the lakers wind up with (theirs or the cavs) the suns get that pick.

We might have minnesota's pick as well im not sure about that one

DominoKid

I'm only concerned about this year right now. I feel it'd do Dwight some good to sit a few games and see the team from a different perspective. And we just might play better! These stretch of games would be perfect cos it'd give us an excuse for the coming 3 losses lol

wont see shit through the endless tears that would occur.

I need a Goran Dragic/Jared Dudley "We Get Your Pick" pic.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
OK I did some thinking if (I mean IF) Dwight leaves I think he goes to Atlanta. Horford plays some PF, Smith plays some SF. That's a core you can build around and they would finally have have the star they needed to get fans to go to games.

Hell having Horford means the Hawks could even adjust for hack a Dwight by sitting Dwight and still have a good starter at the 5.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
OK I did some thinking if (I mean IF) Dwight leaves I think he goes to Atlanta. Horford plays some PF, Smith plays some SF. That's a core you can build around and they would finally have have the star they needed to get fans to go to games.

Hell having Horford means the Hawks could even adjust for hack a Dwight by sitting Dwight and still have a good starter at the 5.
A Smith D12 combo at 4 and 5 would be best

Having Smith log heavy mins at SF not so great

giri

They'd run into very similar horford/dwight as pau/dwight problems. Particularly as Smith likes to play the 4 and bully guys.

Atlanta seems like a terrible fit for dwight really.

fertygo

Josh Smith can't play SF (or we gonna witness great amount of fuckball)
People need to stop with this nonsense.

Top Bottom