• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

3rd if you consider the Olympics an extension of the NBA.

Coach K could save the Lakers.

But seriously though, I know that 2002 was 10 years ago, but fuck that franchise and their clown coach and their fucking fraud flip-flopping center and their ring-chasing pg and their "I only play hard for the motherland" PF and their shit bench and that bipolar bitch Metta and their coat-tail riding, lttp Twitter-poster HoFer. Fuck them like a white girl in a Colorado hotel room.

Errybodys predictions were so wrong...think I had the Lakers as a third seed, behind OKC and the Spurs.
if Miami loses to one of those EC teams in an ugly series, it would make this year one of best, the most drama filled seasons ever....plz basketball gods, let it happen.

It won't. Keep the hope alive though..

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Reilo has been waiting for this day for a long time.

I had no idea so many of you hated us. Keep throwing those stones, though, it doesn't reach us here at the mountaintop.

Reilo has been waiting for this day for a long time.

I had no idea so many of you hated us. Keep throwing those stones, though, it doesn't reach us here at the mountaintop.

All other fans look up to us and that's why they also hate us. It is times like these we must show them what true class is like.

Remain above the fray, think good things about our fellow NBA fans, and keep believing in the lakeshow!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
All other fans look up to us and that's why they also hate us. It is times like these we must show them what true class is like.

Remain above the fray, think good things about our fellow NBA fans, and keep believing in the lakeshow!
You're right. We must show them what true class consists of. We must be the Boozers to their drunken Taj Gibsons.

tumblr_mg5uyei05x1qzbwkjo1_1280.jpg

Uhh, quite easily.

Particularly based on history.

Grizz have pushed all those teams in their recent play off history, and none of them have got significantly better.

Also, the worst nick name lakers-age ever came up with was Razor Ramon.

That was just dumb.

Yeah, you're nuts...

Nori Chan

So this is what a Black Mamba meltdown looks like. Glorious.

Double penetration won't solve any of your problems right now, brah.
it's kado man what do you expect

And I love the rockets mascot too. I remember that rejected proposal years back and he was looking at the women like why why not. What's wrong with you lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I mean the guy in the Bear suit is good at what he does and funny, I'm just missing the whole connection between a bear as the mascot and the Rockets. I always have. Clutch the bear... just don't get it.

I miss Turbo.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
So this is what peasants look like when they engage in revelry? Ridiculous.

yo.. you know you are trolling, and I know you are trolling. So what are we going to do about this problem?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The Blazers don't have a geriatric lineup with a center that's coming off major back surgery.
They just have a brilliant rookie PG a soft but skill big man a frenchman who is the 2nd coming of Derrick McKey and a wad of shit

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
he is cute, he is a bear and he is smashing Kobe in the face. What's not to love?

Well I love the smashing Kobe in the face part, I'll give you that.

Doomsayer

I think its time to bury the season for the Lakers.

I said I had faith we would turn it around (about 10 games ago) but there is nothing about this team that instills confidence in a winning streak. Team ALWAYS starts off pretty strong lets the other team crawl back and then has about a 2-3 minute stretch where they forget how to play D and lose the game.

Tonight we were down a big defensive player and a good initiator of offense. I didn't see a win, but I at least expected a fight. The defense is just not there.

So much for live ball turnovers being the cause of our terrible defense. This team just can not defend the 1/2/3 positions with any consistency. That leads to over helping and easy dunks for the front court. Not to mention we can't even close out correctly on simple driver and kicks, a fundamental play of basketball.

Fuck John Ireland.

I think its time to bury the season for the Lakers.

I said I had faith we would turn it around (about 10 games ago) but there is nothing about this team that instills confidence in a winning streak. Team ALWAYS starts off pretty strong lets the other team crawl back and then has about a 2-3 minute stretch where they forget how to play D and lose the game.

Tonight we were down a big defensive player and a good initiator of offense. I didn't see a win, but I at least expected a fight. The defense is just not there.

So much for live ball turnovers being the cause of our terrible defense. This team just can not defend the 1/2/3 positions with any consistency. That leads to over helping and easy dunks for the front court. Not to mention we can't even close out correctly on simple driver and kicks, a fundamental play of basketball.

Fuck John Ireland.

I'm not giving in yet...It's not over....We gonna be like the Giants last year in the NFL. Pulling off a miracle...

Ok I really asking for a lot now...:(

I can't somebody said with a straightface that people look up to lakers fans. Lol clowns. It's almost like you all didn't spend half the offseason beating your chest, no wonder people are tripping over themselves laughing.

Top Bottom