• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Sorian

Banned
suppose this famous Pinchy will be in this second, more desert-y area in the cinderlands?

Yes, eventually you will get to a big city (very obvious since it is it's own zone), if you walk outside of the city and walk around to the NE, you will see the spinner wheels and a huge sand pit down below, Pincy is a scorpion down in the pit.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yes, eventually you will get to a big city (very obvious since it is it's own zone), if you walk outside of the city and walk around to the NE, you will see the spinner wheels and a huge sand pit down below, Pincy is a scorpion down in the pit.

I see him on the map, so do I just go kill him until...I get something? do I need a quest? what am I doing?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Just go kill him. There's a wheel of fate right next to him and you'll get essences from the kill.

I assume quest will take me nearby anyway? ill do it later when im near there, im all the way on the other end of the map right now

I assume quest will take me nearby anyway? ill do it later when im near there, im all the way on the other end of the map right now

You'll eventually get sent to Yehara's Mirage, which is pretty close to him, but I don't think there are any quests to kill him specifically, if I remember correctly.

Rhaknar

I see. Theres also a golden deva boss on the map, is that another costume?

Sorian

Banned
I see. Theres also a golden deva boss on the map, is that another costume?

Yes, you'll also need to get your classes weapon from him to upgrade your hongmoon weapon. You'll run into Golden Deva first following quests.

You'll eventually get sent to Yehara's Mirage, which is pretty close to him, but I don't think there are any quests to kill him specifically, if I remember correctly.

Funny enough, you'll actually leave Yehara's Mirage, go do quests in another zone, be brought back to the Mirage and if you do some of the side quests that pop up then, they will bring you to a camp that has the Pinchy quest. I guess the first time you go to the mirage, you should NOT be farming Pinchy which makes sense, I did but I was also like 4 levels below him.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Hoping there's like a perma-stunned punching bag somewhere in the future.

There's training dummies in Mushin's Tower where you should be able to practice your stuns and 3RF's. :)

Ok, level 12 in mushin server US, who do I whisper to get to the gaf clan?

Send a whisper to Ayane Murakami to get an invite to the overflow guild. Though I don't think they're online at the moment.

Rhaknar

strike 1 >_>

he takes ages to die too, this is gonna be painful lol. I only got 1 essence :/ how fast is the respawn?

Sorian

Banned
strike 1 >_>

he takes ages to die too, this is gonna be painful lol. I only got 1 essence :/ how fast is the respawn?

Usually respawns as fast as it takes me to go back and spin the wheel and run back.

Keep in mind, more damage you do = more essences per kill so work hard on that DPS (at level, 2 essences is what you are aiming for each kill, 3 is awesome DPS).

Caim

Been duoing Brightstone Ruins with my brother and this recipe for the transformation stone just won't drop. :(

The only thing notable I've seen so far was the Moonwater recipe for Acquired Tastes.

Person

I got stinger outfit on my 6th/7th spin after getting Deva, thought I might try for a bit

but Deva on like, my 50th

RNG bros

Tabby

Which outfits can be salvaged? I'm getting confused.

edit: It says in the details. How lame, so only cash shops items can be salvaged?

Rhaknar

Usually respawns as fast as it takes me to go back and spin the wheel and run back.

Keep in mind, more damage you do = more essences per kill so work hard on that DPS (at level, 2 essences is what you are aiming for each kill, 3 is awesome DPS).

Im only level 26 :/

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of 45s farming Pinchy for the asswindow. I notice it's much harder to get more than 1 essence on many of the field bosses I'm at the appropriate level for and I can only imagine this is due to high level farmers doing significantly more damage.

Person

Currently, yeah. Apparently, the change was made to stop farmers. This is either a large oversight, or a really shitty change to get more cash.
well, it's already expensive for one outfit, at this point, they might as well sell the crafted outfits instead of making people spend a lot of money on RNG for one outfit

Tabby

Currently, yeah. Apparently, the change was made to stop farmers. This is either a large oversight, or a really shitty change to get more cash.

I mean I can understand not being able to salvage simple armours like ones you get from the vendors but armours like Old Stratus Empire that are rare or super grindy armours like Ivory/Red Spectre?

This is just seems like an obvious cash grab, in a Korean MMO that's grindy by nature it's just ridiculous.

Rhaknar

does it matter which whell you use? the second wheel gave me soulshield peices twice in a row, the first wheel had given me a weapon chest (the warlock weapon lol)

Tabby

Does anyone have pics or gifs? (Of real races, Gon Female preferred)

Night Luna
afg0kjr.png

Regium Corvus

edit: Updated pictures because in game screen shot is crap.

Rhaknar

the dungeon finder system is amazing btw, kudos on that one

Hubb

Waiting to buy moonwater transformation stones seems to have paid off. Prices are tanking if people are selling them for 7.5g already. NM 7.2

Anyone have a good Assassin levelling/PvE build?

Did the whole leveling thing with the recommended build. The only thing it lacks is sustained AoE damage, but you blow up single units.

Sorian

Banned
Night Luna

Regium Corvus

edit: Updated pictures because in game screen shot is crap.

NA stays winning once again IMO. Got my Regium Corvus yesterday morning, I've been rocking it for the most part.

--------

Is there a new daily dash every month or is that just something they put in every once in awhile?

Quonny

That feel when you and someone else are bidding +10 copper each time then you jack it to 1 gold instantly and they just hit rebid automatically and go "oh shit" and you make a sweet 25 silver.

That feel when you and someone else are bidding +10 copper each time then you jack it to 1 gold instantly and they just hit rebid automatically and go "oh shit" and you make a sweet 25 silver.

I got duped into a similar situation once, but then someone else actually bid higher.

Top Bottom