• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Bartux

Neo Member
At doctors office waiting around. Anything i should know about the big 4 blue dungens or the e. Supply field ine?

The 4 blue dungeons are relatively straight forward. Also pick up the 4 dailies since it's an easy 1.3 gold. Depending on the group, the first boss in Pigsty can be annoying if boss positioning is bad. Pull the boss to the right/back wall coming into the room.

The 24 man supply run is also simple, but you might be lost the first time with the portals taking you to different places and what not. Pick up all the 6 dailies outside the zone and find a group in the party finder. It takes 9 minibosses to spawn Poharan.

Kyne

How come this game looks like a Tera rip off?

As someone who's put some time into both games (especially Tera) I can say this one has the better combat. Tera's combat was really good, but it wasn't "satisfying".

This game brings the oomph. It's fun to kill things. Often I find myself grinding for no other reason than because it's fun.

As someone who's put some time into both games (especially Tera) I can say this one has the better combat. Tera's combat was really good, but it wasn't "satisfying".

This game brings the oomph.

Im gonna have to try this game out then. I really enjoy Tera back in the days.

How come Street Fighter looks like a Mortal Kombat ripoff? :^)

You gotta try harder than that. lol

Serious question or trolling?

Pretty serious, at first I thought it was a Tera Expansion.

Seil

Returning to the ore discussion from last night, I've spent some time tracking various Viridian Quartz nodes today. I've come across two different spawn timers thus far, 40 minutes and 70 minutes. A given node's respawn time is set in stone, but different nodes can have different times. So if a node takes 40 minutes one time, it will always respawn after 40 minutes.

Also decided to track the amount of ore I get from given nodes. 40 minute nodes have given me a max of 2 ore since I began tracking last night, 70 minute nodes have given up to 3. I'm wondering if there's another respawn tier or if 5 ore is just super lucky, since I've had that once.

Did some ToM runs last night, level 36 with almost 13k HP seems good to me... Now I am stuck at needing a ton of silver to level up my god damn equipment.... Anyone know how to get a lot of silver quick?

ShinMaruku

Biggest difference is this game has ass Tera has flat booty
tumblr_nwpfqpRKt91ujs6cio1_400.gif

Seil

Anyone else having trouble with their wardrobe after the patch? I get an error every time I try to open my wardrobe today =/

Seil

I like Gon, shame I only care about one of their classes =/

Rather unfortunate they went with linking classes to race.

Ricker

If it's offset a bit to the right it's probably the F key. Atleast on KFM there's contextual attacks on the F key that pop up if the prereqs were met. The space bar is for joint attacks which will be right in the middle and a lot bigger.

Nope,thats not it...oh well,I will check if theres a tutorial in game...I tried asking in the game chat but its impossible to read any response right now,I switched to faction chat and its just as bad.

If by creepy you mean people fond of ass posting ass, then yes.

I feel like the word "creepy" is soon reaching "literally" status where it gets used so many times in inappropriate contexts that it begins to lose meaning.

Not to say that someone can't make a complaint about the amount of ass being posted, just that it's probably better to properly communicate that instead of falling back on a word that conveys little to no meaning in said context.

Hubb

The in game tutorial for some stuff in this game is non existant,unless I missed it...every once in a while,during a fight(blade dancer)I see little balls around me,sometimes up to 3 of them and I have an icon that pops up in the middle left of the screen that I have like 10 seconds it seems to activate or use or something...how do I activate this...someone in whispers told me space bar but that doesnt work I just jump when I hit space bar...

I've had this happen to, and it seems to be a little whacky (though I'd love further clarification from anyone else).

Basically if something happens that you can react to, or follow up on you'll get the icon popup and it says press space (with a bar that is 80% white and some green towards the end). For whatever reason this icon will popup even if you do not have the skill learned (from your skill tree). So if you haven't used any skill points of the skill and press space, all you will do is jump.

Best example I can give is for assassin's. During 24 man Poh one of the minibosses uses "timebomb" and I can press space to use shadow dance, but I don't have any points in shadow dance so all I do is jump instead.

So next time it happens pay attention to the skill and look in your skill book. If you have no points in it, there is your problem. If you have some points in it, check further down its progression tree. One of the upgrades might be required.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The fuck is wrong with you!

God, who wants that stupid never ending nonsense.

Better than seeing packs of Crimson wherever I go. The one group of Cerulean I saw in all the channels just stood around not daring to invade the base.

I'd ask in faction but I can't see shit for all the gold spammers. The faction balancing isn't nearly strict enough.

Changed a character name to free it up for another character I created and it's now locked and unusable for one year. The voucher does not issue any warning about this whatsoever. A lot of other people with the same issue it seems...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
How come Street Fighter looks like a Mortal Kombat ripoff? :^)

well to be fair to the guy (even if the question was a bit inflamatory), thats not a good analogy at all. SF and MK arent made by the same team like this.

a better analogy would be why does xmen vs street fighter look like xmen children of the atom? Blade and Soul even uses a lot of the same assets as Tera (the UI for example looks almost the same),

Seil

Changed a character name to free it up for another character I created and it's now locked and unusable for one year. The voucher does not issue any warning about this whatsoever. A lot of other people with the same issue it seems...

Jesus. As if the week to delete a 15/16+ character wasn't ridiculous enough lol.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Was this thread always creepy?

the game is borderline hentai at times, its hard for the thread to eventually not get into a certain vibe. but to be honest, I think people should chill with that ass shake gif or Stinger outfit gifs. Just because its there
and you like it
doesnt mean you need to risk the thread being locked. The stinger costume for example is the definition of NSFW. And no im not backstea modding, just saying my opinion.

EDarkness

Actually got to log in without a queue. Amazing. Does the guild on Mushin have any spots available? My character's name is Aswansea.

Ferrio

Banned
the game is borderline hentai at times, its hard for the thread to eventually not get into a certain vibe. but to be honest, I think people should chill with that ass shake gif or Stinger outfit gifs. Just because its there
and you like it
doesnt mean you need to risk the thread being locked. The stinger costume for example is the definition of NSFW. And no im not backstea modding, just saying my opinion.

Why would the thread get locked for posting pictures of the game in the thread devoted to it?

I mean BnS has 2 things going for it:

1. PvP
2. Collecting outfits for dress up time.

The thread getting locked over one of the main aspects of the game would be pretty silly.

Tabby

and you like it

Yeah the Stinger for Gon is kind of ridiculous, and to think the game we have is the "censored" version.

Also, finally got my Night Luna so I can stop wearing the Stinger. It looks so pretty.

Top Bottom