• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul |OT| Kiss From A Rose

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I swear though if that SFV beta goes up this weekend. I'm going to be livid.

Shiiiiiiittttt...

Edit: I went ahead and upgraded my founders pack. I still can't reserve my name. =/

Edit 2: Going to uninstall and reinstall just in case.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Is there a gunner class? The bns producer's twitter has that pic in his background.

Nope. Not yet anyway. Next class we're getting is the Warlock, after that will be the Soul Fighter, and then hopefully the next class reveal in Korea will be the gunner/gunslinger.

Also, updated the OT with the EU server info.

Yeah I won't be able to hop on till after work. It's gonna be some good times fighting over mobs.

Same unfortunately. Though I plan on getting caught up to everyone quickly.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Thanks to the robust character creator Lyns can very quickly become Lovecraftian nightmares with a flick of the slider.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
which server we going on i cannot see that listed in op i see the faction but no server mention

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Can anyone provide me with the link to the client? The one I keep getting off the website isn't good for some reason? BnS_Lite_Installer

Pretty pumped for Headstart tomorrow, but just wanted to give everyone a reminder that the server we're on is very popular, so expect queue times if you log on during the aftenoon/evening. Here's hoping with queue priority the wait will be drastically reduced, but nonetheless be prepared!

Yay FFXIV EA part 2

Will queue priority even be a thing with headstart? I would think that most founder's who get into headstart have the tier with premium.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Yay FFXIV EA part 2

Yeah not looking forward to the wait myself, but just wanted to get everyone prepared. :lol

Will queue priority even be a thing with headstart? I would think that most founder's who get into headstart have the tier with premium.

Some people won headstart codes earlier on in the week (or last week). So at the very least we'll be ahead of those that did. :lol

Yep, servers are down until Headstarts tomorrow. NCWest had a stream this afternoon where they showed off Blackram Supply (Poharan dungeon), but they also let us know about the cost of Premium:

1 month = $12 (959 NCoin; earn 9,590 rank points)
3 month = $11.66/mnth (2,799 NCoin; earn 27,990 rank points)
Year = $10.42/mnth (9999 NCoin; earn 99,990 rank points + costume)

They also have 2 start packs that give some useful items, along with a 7-day or 30-day premium sub:

Student Bundle: 399 NCoin (not sure how much that is in $, but cheap)
- gives 7 days of premium status, sunglasses, 3 dragon pouches, repair hammers, talismans.

Duelist Bundle: 2,699 NCoin
- Training certificate (gives second skill page), 2 Cinderland Keys, 2 Viridian Keys, Dragon Soups.

Not that bad. No idea what the costume is that you get with the 1 Year sub.

Edit: Also, it seems that Yun get a new running animation, if I heard Babbletron correctly, and it appeared to be exactly like the Jin running animation. Hope I'm wrong.

So you can use NCoin to re up on premium? Cause I get 2400 NCoins with the disciple pack.

nataku

Hmm. So I guess I can't access the name reservation if I purchased the pack off Amazon. I can't enter the code via the account page, and the client just closes automatically since the servers obviously aren't up.

LowParry

Hmm. So I guess I can't access the name reservation if I purchased the pack off Amazon. I can't enter the code via the account page, and the client just closes automatically since the servers obviously aren't up.

Gotta wait till tomorrow. They did that on purpose.

Hubb

You should have been able to, but they took the servers down earlier today to get them ready for launch.

Kyolux

Ugh, I mention to my friend that this was about to come out, and he remembers about it from years ago. So he's thinking of playing at release too.

But now he doesn't want to play on the cerulean side because they sound too "entitled". =_=

Finaika

Ugh, I mention to my friend that this was about to come out, and he remembers about it from years ago. So he's thinking of playing at release too.

But now he doesn't want to play on the cerulean side because they sound too "entitled". =_=

Government is pointless though.

I'm wondering if you get the bonus pack stuff for each character or only on the first one you make.

Like if you buy the Master Pack do you get the costumes for each character or on everyone you make?

Because I read that in CB you can't trade costumes you buy to your other characters, so if you decide you want to play another one but you have costumes on your old one then you're screwed.

NeOak

I'm wondering if you get the bonus pack stuff for each character or only on the first one you make.

Like if you buy the Master Pack do you get the costumes for each character or on everyone you make?

Because I read that in CB you can't trade costumes you buy to your other characters, so if you decide you want to play another one but you have costumes on your old one then you're screwed.

Costumes are account bound, so for all.

The weapon skin is character bound, so just one.

Well then.

I guess we'll receive the items from the same menu that you get the Daily Dash awards?

I'm hoping that's how they're doing it in case I want to use the weapon skin on another character.

Costumes you buy on the cash shop are character bound. Once you claimed it, it's on that character forever. Depending on how many alts you actively play, it might get expensive buying costumes for each one.

The 2 costumes you get from the Master Founders Pack are account bound and you can mail them between your characters.

NeOak

Um no.

Hell no.

WTF no.

Ugh.

But Unknown-kun, why are you so tsun?

jDqXdDA.jpg

How can you say no to that?

Manac0r

EU - Windrest - Crimson Legion
U.S Mushin - Cerulean Order

Rolling on both for the weekend and see how things pan out.

To EU GAF- worth setting up a list of members and character names until we get something more official? At least we can contact/recognise in game and would make it easier for anyone planning on running the guild? Just quote and edit in your GAFname/character/class to this post.

Manac0r - Mana Kibagami - Blade Master

Top Bottom