• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Carcassonne iPhone/iTouch

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
rodney_dangerfield1.jpg

Echoes

PMing everyone would take a helluva time on my iPhone. There you go;

Name: Mohammed
Email: colorization at gmail dot com

IGN: Chackan
E-mail: chackan at otherworld dot eu

Just bought it today, played a few games, still learning what I need to do so be nice :p

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
cool i'll add you guys later today. have a really busy day lined up so apologies to everyone waiting on my turns today!

grego9198

Can I get in on the list too? I've been playing vs the computers and playing solitaire games for a few weeks. Haven't played versus anyone real yet.

Name: Fingil
Email: grego9198 at yahoo dot com

Grifter

glad to see more players! i'll start a game with the new guys that posted today. (check spam if you don't see it.)

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Was just going to mention that.

Hit the gear symbol then pause. This will let you see all your ongoing games and invitations and jump around them. "Pause" itself doesn't stop anything of course, you'll just get notified again when it's your turn (on the menu screen this will be indicated by a green badge).

grego9198

Thanks AstroLad, I wasn't sure whether that Pause button affected everyone in the game or not.

I'll be sure to keep my phone close at hand tonight to complete my turns.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
AB you got Field'd again!

I'm not always getting the chat badge so apologies if I've missed anyone's question/comment.

AirBrian

AstroLad said:
AB you got Field'd again!

I'm not always getting the chat badge so apologies if I've missed anyone's question/comment.
Yeah, the chat badge seems a little inconsistent.

That said, fields suck. They're now officially on my bad list!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Gaaaaaah the downside of having like 15 games going at once is that you get that killer notification lag that leads you to place pieces without putting down mans. Oh well just have to be more careful now. :/

AirBrian

AstroLad said:
AB you were finally not the odd man out on a big city! (Sorry DukeSucks.)
Yeah, I could hardly believe my eyes! It's OK though, I'll still get screwed on Fields. :lol

AstroLad said:
Gaaaaaah the downside of having like 15 games going at once is that you get that killer notification lag that leads you to place pieces without putting down mans. Oh well just have to be more careful now. :/
Heh. I'm yellow in like 13 of my 15 games, so sometimes I'll forget that I'm blue in the other two. Oh the free points I've given away!

DukeSucks

AstroLad said:
AB you were finally not the odd man out on a big city! (Sorry DukeSucks.)

:(

I haven't posted in here much lately, but still up for as many games as you guys want to invite me to. About to go back through and add the newest guys.

gotee12

AirBrian said:
Heh. I'm yellow in like 13 of my 15 games, so sometimes I'll forget that I'm blue in the other two. Oh the free points I've given away!
It makes me feel better knowing there's someone out there that makes the same idiotic mistakes I do at least 3 times per game when I'm not red.

If you're playing against me, and you're red, I've got your back...

CzarTim

gotee12 said:
It makes me feel better knowing there's someone out there that makes the same idiotic mistakes I do at least 3 times per game when I'm not red.

If you're playing against me, and you're red, I've got your back...
I think we all do that.

DukeSucks

AstroLad said:
by 1 point! screw you! i demand a recount!

My ELO went up 33 pts on that one. I think I might just start up games with all you high ranked guys. Then let you all fight it out, and if I happen to luckbox a win my ranking will skyrocket :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
hahah well you won that fair and square. but if you do want it to come down to a roll of the dice just play 5p games :p

AirBrian

I wish there was a history that showed your final boards and who you played. Or at least some kind of W-L total for your opponents.

Top Bottom