• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcf x2

Nice to know JT still sucks. How long is Urban gonna let this dude 3 and out, he's been wack since his ankle broke.

Slo

I'm flipping back and forth between the Gophers/Buffalo game and the Vikes/Dolphins game. I'm not sure which of these teams would end up winning in a 4 team playoff.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
LSy4Qa58n6h5SaXD521pj8FumlXI_Ql1saiHzUkgnPec_scqYZ95IGZmA6L8ineIiDx0-RSlEr6SfuWoY55yDVKEtjdyzD1lGuyAUXt4WknEULbjyWRGoNlq7MVTOPAbOA59U1PKLSmOnBv5EOQlZoQg45jgV44lfNbRlxSx=w530-h287-p

Indiana Meyer on the search for the Lost TD. Will he ever find this elusive TD gem?

Nice to know JT still sucks. How long is Urban gonna let this dude 3 and out, he's been wack since his ankle broke.

they could have joe montana in his prime out there and he still wouldn't be able to do shit with this WR corps not being able to get separation and dropping half the damn passes thrown

qcf x2

The WRs can't get open, just like last year. Who is he supposed to throw it to? Himself?

There was at least one play where he missed an open receiver on the left side (short, his favorite kind of pass) because he was committed to throwing right. If it's true that nobody can get open "just like last year," then put in Dwayne Haskins and tell him to run.

There was at least one play where he missed an open receiver on the left side (short, his favorite kind of pass) because he was committed to throwing right. If it's true that nobody can get open "just like last year," then put in Dwayne Haskins and tell him to run.

So he missed one open receiver and he should be pulled? Lol okay.

I would rather have Haskins in for what it worth though. He is just a better QB.

qcf x2

So he missed one open receiver and he should be pulled? Lol okay.

He's missed a lot of open receivers and he's sucked. This is college football, a good QB isn't going to go 3 and out throwing to guys 5 yds behind the first down marker. He knows he doesn't have arm strength and he knows he doesn't have accuracy beyond 10 yds. He knows the defenses knows this. He's no longer agile enough to be a run first QB. He's gonna get benched some time or another, why not do it early? You really see JT Barret taking the Buckeyes far in the CFP? JT Barret?

Regardless of what happens here, if OSU wins, they should still drop out of the Top 5, if not Top 10. This offense is still a dumpster fire.

shandy706

Regardless of what happens here, if OSU wins, they should still drop out of the Top 5, if not Top 10. This offense is still a dumpster fire.

I don't understand their ranking at all. They couldn't even score on Clemson. Not even a field goal. Heck, they barely could get past midfield.

Corsick

Bama and Ohio State are 1a and 1b in terms of NFL talent and OSU can't put the hurt on an admittedly quality, yet completely over matched opponent? It feels like Meyer's teams have a tendency to sleepwalk through games like this a bit more than Saban's.

qcf x2

Lee Corso looks like he's aged so much in such a short period of time.

Yeah, he seems like he's about done.

Bama and Ohio State are 1a and 1b in terms of NFL talent and OSU can't put the hurt on an admittedly quality, yet completely over matched opponent? It feels like Meyer's teams have a tendency to sleepwalk through games like this a bit more than Saban's.

This isn't sleepwalking.

Urban is getting fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom