• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama and Ohio State are 1a and 1b in terms of NFL talent and OSU can't put the hurt on an admittedly quality, yet completely over matched opponent? It feels like Meyer's teams have a tendency to sleepwalk through games like this a bit more than Saban's.

A lot more than Saban's. Say what you will about Saban, outside of consolation bowl games, he doesn't lose to teams he should be beating handily. Especially not in an opener.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
LSy4Qa58n6h5SaXD521pj8FumlXI_Ql1saiHzUkgnPec_scqYZ95IGZmA6L8ineIiDx0-RSlEr6SfuWoY55yDVKEtjdyzD1lGuyAUXt4WknEULbjyWRGoNlq7MVTOPAbOA59U1PKLSmOnBv5EOQlZoQg45jgV44lfNbRlxSx=w530-h287-p

Indiana Meyer on the search for the Lost TD. Will he ever find this elusive TD gem?

The search continues

Well, between boycotting the NFL, and Ohio State clearly being a trash heap, my fall is going to be a lot less stressful this year.

qcf x2

The bad habits he learned from Tim Beck linger in his mind

Idk why Urban is so loyal, though. I get that these are "kids" but if everybody else can see that JT can't read a defense or throw well beyond 10 yds, surely he can too. The defense gets a long, lucky INT in the red zone, tOSU gets 15 yds from a flag, the RB gets a big gain to take us to the red zone and then... JT. I'd rather see trick plays tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom