• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 1 |OT| Offseason's over. Back to #TALKINBOUTTHENOLES

Status
Not open for further replies.
tOSU is going to drop from the #2 spot after this game.

Good. This shit is embarrassing. I give IU a lot of credit they are playing well and playing their asses off, but wtf OSU. I knew the secondary was gonna get beat some this game just because of it mostly being new, but I really thought the offense would at least show a fucking pulse not the same anemic shit we've seen for 3 years.

andycapps

uqCCOSP.jpg

His view at the game

UnoFKVh.jpg

cannot confirm or deny that Buck set this guy up
Pretty sure Buck narc'd on him.

Measley

Good. This shit is embarrassing. I give IU a lot of credit they are playing well and playing their asses off, but wtf OSU. I knew the secondary was gonna get beat some this game just because of it mostly being new, but I really thought the offense would at least show a fucking pulse not the same anemic shit we've seen for 3 years.

Honestly, I look foward to seeing tOSU's offense once JT is gone.

thefro

We're lucky to get OSU the first game, IMHO.

Our D finally doesn't suck is a big part of it.

Am I the only one who read the thread title as talking about butthole?

Speaking of Michigan, they will lose four games this year.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
wow at that turn of events.

He did look like he just decided to let go of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom