• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 12 - Big 12 Championship Weekend Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll who think we OSU fans bitch to much just don't get it.

Ohio is a desolate, soulless place. It'll suck the life and joy right out of you. The only thing we, as a state, have is Ohio State Football. This is our joy. Our bliss. What else do we have? The Browns? And no one likes Cincinnati. At least we're not Michigan, though.

I just said the same thing to my girlfriend. Don't compare saving on a 45k car to saving on a toaster oven.

It makes football legit unwatchable. They need to do what Nascar and the EPL do and just plaster the ads to the jerseys so we get a lot less commercials and stoppages.

Ohio is a desolate, soulless place. It'll suck the life and joy right out of you. The only thing we, as a state, have is Ohio State Football. This is our joy. Our bliss. What else do we have? The Browns? And no one likes Cincinnati.

preach brotha

Ohio is a desolate, soulless place. It'll suck the life and joy right out of you. The only thing we, as a state, have is Ohio State Football. This is our joy. Our bliss. What else do we have? The Browns? And no one likes Cincinnati.

We have LeBron..

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Oh god Maguire is hurt. That is no good.

Take everyone out Jimbo. It isn't worth it. Put JJ in at qb, Jacques in at back, and see if Ermon can catch something.

Pure garbage playcalling from OSU right now.

MSU has the worst secondary of any team not named Indiana in the conference. Push the ball down the fucking field.

andycapps

The option is just not working for tOSU. Zeke is also better running between the tackles than trying to take the edge, from what I've seen.

Why are you not throwing more than 10 yards down the field? Just... why? You're playing a team with no secondary and it's starting QB out. Throw the damn ball.

Kusagari

CUXXhVPWwAAJtnN.jpg

Bama playing the #8 team in the country. What warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom