• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football Week 12 - Big 12 Championship Weekend Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Hey Jimbo you moron. We are destroying them but are letting lots of defenders through the line.

Take out our starting qb. You will get this boy killed.

And you are keeping a gimpy Cook in.

What the what?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Is Bama done, or waiting til the half to out the breaks on? 35-0 halfway through the second.

All these good games on today and folks are watching some old movie on the work TV.

B4e1zTzIYAApFdu.jpg
Jk

And just, for the record, Peanut Butter vodka is good in grape jello shooters. Its like a PB and J.

I'm so getting drunk at half time. Like, I'm going from happy drunk to pissed off drunk. There is no excuse for 71 yards of offense at half time. None.

Wash your mouth out. We have the greatest quarter back in professional football.

Whats his name.

The fact that Mark Mays is actually right about something comes at a great discomfort to me.

Squicken is gonna get on you for dissing Johnny Football Adam.

I was about to say the same thing about Mark May. This is frightening that I agree with him.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
I don't care that this is against Charleston Southern, that was a damn good play by Cy Jones.

andycapps

This is pretty cool, Devon Gales (Southern player paralyzed on a tackle earlier this season against UGA) returned to Sanford Stadium today to cheer on Georgia. The coaches and players have really taken him under their wing. He's asked their player relations coordinator to be his godfather, I believe.

LEKGYUBh.jpg

We get to embarrass ourselves next Monday in front of everyone. So, we have that to look forward to.
Browns have zero incentive to win.

Or even play well.

We need to lose out for the draft, and lose as badly as possible to get rid of Farmer and Pettine.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

We get to embarrass ourselves next Monday in front of everyone. So, we have that to look forward to.

I look forward to us getting the number one pick in the draft. Which we have currently I believe.

Or even play well.

We need to lose out for the draft, and lose as badly as possible to get rid of Farmer and Pettine.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Yup..

I think JLo means that she's going to walk out and take a giant shit on stage.

Certain posters might like that..
Cough FMT cough

Or even play well.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
I hate to bring NFL in here but honestly we need to shut down Haden. 2 concussions in that short of a period and all the other injuries and stuff he's dealt with this season.
#fireFarmer

I have zero faith in our competence in drafting anything other than a bust.

I'm sure there's like a kicker from Po'Dunk Community College that we'll take.

: sigh :

I mean, they can't all be the next Weedon, can they?

We can only laugh so we don't cry.

I hate to bring NFL in here but honestly we need to shut down Haden. 2 concussions in that short of a period and all the other injuries and stuff he's dealt with this season.
#fireFarmer

Bring your petition here King BG..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom