• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2016. I Think You're Fearless

Is there a explanation why Marvel 2099 never becomes Marvel 2100?

image.php

GAMEPROFF

Banned
LOL, the New 52 Shazam looks laughable serious and dark from the first flip through.
Insane different from Monster Society of Evil

El Topo

Switched at Birth is phenomenal. I'm not worried.

I enjoyed it for the first few episodes. Not enough to keep going though, I'm too old to enjoy a show like that beyond the novelty factor, but I liked the idea enough (and the whole sign language aspect). Wasn't complete shit.

Calcium

Banned
Alone the people who cry because there is now a female lead again. Man, cant wait when the Prequel Discussion because of the one Super Battledroid starts.

There is always going to be that vocal minority on GAF that throws hate towards something for little to no reason. I've learned to just glance over them.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
There is always going to be that vocal minority on GAF that throws hate towards something for little to no reason. I've learned to just glance over them.
I cant take it. It annoys me to much and kills the fun for me.
I love that Community system here, withouth it I would be long gone.

Mitch

Banned
In the end, I don't care about the gender or race of the lead. A great performance is all I care about. Become the character. Make me believe you are real.

One minor thing that always bothers me only slightly: People immediately saying a movie will be trash or a certain actor/actress will do a horrible job based off of a teaser. It's illogical.

In the end, I don't care about the gender or race of the lead. A great performance is all I care about. Become the character. Make me believe you are real.

One minor thing that always bothers me only slightly: People immediately saying a movie will be trash or a certain actor/actress will do a horrible job based off of a teaser. It's illogical.

Some guy immediately said it looked boring and the characters were annoying. Er, what? Only 3 characters even said a line. Its a bloody teaser trailer

LOL, the New 52 Shazam looks laughable serious and dark from the first flip through.
Insane different from Monster Society of Evil

I guess the Black Adam parts, most of the stuff with Billy & Freddy is funny.

It kind of reminded me a bit of an 80's kid movie, like gremlins or something. Certainly "darkish" but fun as well.

TheFlow

Banned
working on my instock trades wishlist.

when does sale prices end on instock? next tuesday? trying to figure out how long I got to pick up DD companion before it goes up 8-10 bucks.

Owzers

Rogue One trailer seemed kinda weird, like a cartoon that was now live action. Forest Whitaker shambling around all serious.

read thru Daredevil #5 jus now.

the issue was aiite, but otherwise yah no need to keep reading it, overall it's not that great.

this issue however did have one of the most ridiculous weapons I have seen:

I had to guffaw when I saw that page.

Tenfingers is truly the new king of the F-list

tim1138

Since most of y'all are more in the know than I am with the Star Wars stuff, was the dude rebel pilot in the Rogue One trailer Wedge? The trailer was great, I'm really excited for this movie.

VanWinkle

I don't know how I missed this image of a WIP page of Detective Comics rebirth by Eddy Barrows (according to Rob Williams' Twitter, anyway). I wish it was bigger.

Ce5CVv_W4AEQz0z.jpg:orig

Can't wait for this series, honestly. Genuinely excited.

Messi

I don't know how I missed this image of a WIP page of Detective Comics rebirth by Eddy Barrows (according to Rob Williams' Twitter, anyway). I wish it was bigger.

Ce5CVv_W4AEQz0z.jpg:orig

Can't wait for this series, honestly. Genuinely excited.

Holy Fuck, I am so excited for this book.

Messi

Detective Comics gonna Batwomans Book?

She is mentoring the youngins with Batman. Tim, Spoiler and Cass make up the rest of the team. Also maybe Clayface.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ce5CVv_W4AEQz0z.jpg:orig]

Can't wait for this series, honestly. Genuinely excited.[/QUOTE]

big enough??

[QUOTE][IMG]http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/6063/5117658-b007+-+det+comics+interior+batwoman+dtc_934_06_07_600.jpg

Maybe someone in here will know, but what are the chances there are some kind of posters for sale of some of the propaganda posters from Omega Men covers? There's been a couple I really like.

Messi

Maybe someone in here will know, but what are the chances there are some kind of posters for sale of some of the propaganda posters from Omega Men covers? There's been a couple I really like.

Slim and None. The series was already cancelled once and revived. Its sales aren't too hot.

Those covers are amazing though.

Owzers

I'm still thinking about my Force Awakens disappointments as i'm debating the blu ray for $20, i think its entered the Jurassic World-tier of a kinda dumb movie with a couple good scenes but all around a disappointment.

Top Bottom