• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2016. I Think You're Fearless

Where is TheFlow? I need to hear him say how awesome Butcher Baker is.

If I could fall in to the sky
do you think time would pass me by
cuz you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you

tonight

tumblr_mczuwhsQa11qeczuwo8_250.gif

Yes, yes it is.
I read that a month or so back and was just blown away.

... I wasn't ready for Go Owls.

The narcissistic character was so perfectly written. Everything is about Barry and you realise at the end you know nothing about her! You don't even know her name!

I need to go lie down.

Sandfox

I can't decide if I should read Daredevil, Moon Knight, X-Men(from Claremont on), or the entirety of Fantastic Four first.

Sam WIlson: Captain America 7

Had to go to wikipedia to figure out all of this Kobik/Pleasant Hill stuff and it makes me happy to not be reading any of the other books included in the Avengers: Standoff crossover.
Standoff is good.
So Lois Lane is Superwoman in Rebirth, but we don't know which Lois?

mehhh
I would actually be annoyed if New 52 Lois got powers.

Owzers

Walking Dead 153 was good,
i find it kinda creepy that i like Negan considering what he's done, maybe it's because the Governor was irredeemable but Negan has had some standards and chipper dialogue, he definitely carried the issue.
Random 8/10

Messi saying he's leaving the community is like me saying comics were a mistake, we both don't...wait, no, they are the opposite.

But then 90% of your posts will make no sense.

No, I would only be replying to people I didn't have on ignore.

:D

Walking Dead 153 was good,
i find it kinda creepy that i like Negan considering what he's done, maybe it's because the Governor was irredeemable but Negan has had some standards and chipper dialogue, he definitely carried the issue.
Random 8/10

I think Negan
is the better character because he's hilarious. The Governor was actually much more fleshed out in his TV series incarnation. But TV series Negan looks like he's going to be amazing, even though he's only been in the one episode so far. Apparently the pottymouth dialogue will only be on the BD/DVD releases, though.

I would actually be annoyed if New 52 Lois got powers.

Unless something else is up it seems like the only option. Gonna have the whole pre 52 Lois, Clark and Jon as a super family? If they did that I think I'd be more mad there wasnt some kind of Super family book.

Owzers

What world is Black Panther #1 taking place in? i don't get Marvel's universe right now, i don't think i fully understood what the universe was like during the last issue of Secret Wars and i haven't read much after.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I honestly cant wait for when the Hand comes in play.

Its amazing how much you can do with Daredevil. Crime and Noir stories. Court stories. Traditional Superhero stuff. Mystical Ninja Stories. Mixes between everything.

Amazing series.

The problem is, even when I really liked it, I start to see how weaker Waids run is for me compared to Bendis or Brubaker.

VanWinkle

Whelp. I just got some shitty news fam.

I think I talked about it in here when it happened, but in case I didn't, I had thyroid cancer back in late 2014. Went in yesterday for a routine ultrasound and they have found abnormal lymph nodes in my neck.

Next step is a CT to find out how bad it is. Wish me luck.

Dang man, hate to hear that. Good luck. I hope it's nothing serious.

Owzers

What do you mean?

I don't know what the new Marvel Universe is after Secret Wars. SW Spoilers:
Reed got all the god power at the end of Secret Wars, they formed new universes ( i think ), and then here we are. I remember Black Panther at the end of Secret Wars #9 (and looking it up again on cmx) basically going back to just before the found the first incursion only it's a rocket taking off instead of an earth coming down on them. Is that what the MU earth is now, just right before incursions and everything else happened? Reed couldn't have taken it back a smidge and not had Namor flood Wakanda from AvX?

Black Panther #1 reminds me of Immortal Iron Fist.

OH MY GOD MESSI, ITS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

This will be the only one we get until 2017. Trade #2 by 2019.

Edit: oh no, wait...

"Every day fans have asked us for SCARLET’s return and I wanted to make sure we had the rest of this chapter done and ready to go,” says series writer Brian Michael Bendis. “So not only is issue #8 headed your way but issues #9 and #10 are also done, fully painted, and following in a bi-weekly shipping schedule.”

HORY SHIIIIITO

Top Bottom