• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| April 2016. I Think You're Fearless

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
So I bought a page from Vision. I am pretty over the moon about it. Be warned it is spoilery if you haven't read the first few issues.

http://i.imgur.com/R3BlGGy.jpg

That's awesome. Where did you get it?

Where the fuck is Orc Stain?

I actually haven't read that yet, the first time I saw his art was in Godzilla in Hell and thought it was awesome. Egyptian Silver a Surfer is a bit more in my wheelhouse, though.

Here is Juan Ferreyras original art site.

http://comiconart.com/artist/Juan-Ferreyra

Messi, I want this page of Harley but my budget was only around $100.

evhkTmb.jpg

frye

gonna dissent a little cuz I think Spidey is basically that old Marvel Adventures book so if you liked that then give it a shot

Messi

You ever read a book am just want it to be over. I am reading The Kitchen and I am really bored by it and wish it was over.

Owzers

You ever read a book am just want it to be over. I am reading The Kitchen and I am really bored by it and wish it was over.

I do the opposite of Freeza, i waste my time but i only do so 3 pages every day so it takes me several days to finish the book and then i complain about it on Comics-gaf.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I do the opposite of Freeza, i waste my time but i only do so 3 pages every day so it takes me several days to finish the book and then i complain about it on Comics-gaf.

This is how I had to finish Black Science 19 and 20. Except it was more like 3 panels at a time. I just kept getting distracted by anything and everything.

Sadist

Boo urns

Nothing from Brubakers run on Cap. Oh well, bought volume 16 and 17 of Ultimate Spidey and vol. 2 of Hawkeye.

The latter remains amazing. <3 Pizzadog

Mifune

Mehmber
Anyone else read Black Road #1? I'm digging this. Definitely getting some Northlanders vibes from this.

Thought it was kind of meh. Character seems interesting but this chapter almost seems like it could have been condensed into a flashback with them already at a further part. Just seemed like an odd choice for a first issue.

I enjoyed Black Road #1. Appreciated the focused storytelling. And Garry Brown's art is spectacular - could really feel the weight and power of that sword fight.

I'll keep reading the series as it comes out. Something I can't say for the other #1s I read this week - Goldie Vance and House of Penance.

mreddie

Looks like Butters/Fazekas are leaving Cap Marvel after #7, Christos and Ruth Fletcher Gage will helm the book starting with #8.

I'll keep reading the series as it comes out. Something I can't say for the other #1s I read this week - Goldie Vance and House of Penance.

Ah, I actually considered picking up those two as well but decided not to. I went a bit over $30 as it was.

I'm sure Messi loved Goldie Vance, though. ;)

Was Moon Knight any good? Art looked cool in the preview.

Mifune

Mehmber
Ah, I actually considered picking up those two as well but decided not to. I went a bit over $30 as it was.

House of Penance is really interesting. But I think I'd rather wait to buy a bunch of issues at once, since it's already a bit hard to follow.

Goldie Vance did nothing for me. It's cute with a fun premise but there was nothing there enticing me to come back.

Messi

Goldie Vance was awesome for me. Surprising no one.

Moon Knight was fine but did very little for me.

Top Bottom