• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm still amazed at how swiftly they squandered the Summerslam squashing of Cena, as if the run up to NoC and the event itself didn't do enough we have that lovely segment of fleeing heel Lesnar yet again which is like the result of half his raw segments at this point.

Oddduck

I'm still amazed at how swiftly they squandered the Summerslam squashing of Cena, as if the run up to NoC and the event itself didn't do enough we have that lovely segment of fleeing heel Lesnar yet again which is like the result of half his raw segments at this point.

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense to have Brock Lesnar running away from Cena after Brock completely destroyed Cena at Summerslam.

UberTag

Cole delivering Dolph's promo via commentary because we have to relegate wrestler promos that would help get themselves over to the app and exclusive WWE.com segments.

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense to have Brock Lesnar running away from Cena after Brock completely destroyed Cena at Summerslam.

Well you see Cena may have had Lesnar beat at NoC in September had it not been for Rollins interference thus immediately setting things back to the status quo where Cena and Lesnar are evenly matched and Lesnar is just your standard heel dude.
So basically at this point Summerslam might as well have never happened, or at least not in the decisive manner that Lesnar won in.

It's apparently punishment or something for Brock not re-signing a deal. Like Brock cares about getting advertised or not. He just cares about being paid.

That's insanely stupid by WWE. Like you said, it doesn't hurt Lesnar one bit. On the other hand not pimping their champion turning up on TV really hurts WWE as having your champ on TV in some kind of fashion will draw more viewers. That's just plain dumb by WWE.

oJU8FRE.gif

Amory

For anyone who has been watching, when King switched over from the "heel" announcer, was it done over time or just instantly when JR retired?

I hope it was just on a dime.

UberTag

That's insanely stupid by WWE. Like you said, it doesn't hurt Lesnar one bit. On the other hand not pimping their champion turning up on TV really hurts WWE as having your champ on TV in some kind of fashion will draw more viewers. That's just plain dumb by WWE.
It's just Vince being Vince. Why would you expect them to NOT be "dumb" or "insanely stupid"?

Limit

Well you see Cena may have had Lesnar beat at NoC in September had it not been for Rollins interference thus immediately setting things back to the status quo where Cena and Lesnar are evenly matched and Lesnar is just your standard heel dude.
So basically at this point Summerslam might as well have never happened, or at least not in the decisive manner that Lesnar won in.

That. Or Cena just farted super duper hard and Brock couldn't handle the smell. He had to get the F away from him ASAP. Cena farts are no joke.

That. Or Cena just farted super duper hard and Brock couldn't handle the smell. He had to get the F away from him ASAP. Cena farts are no joke.

At this point someone jobbing to Cena's flatulence wouldn't even be that surprising and in line with the WWE's brand of comedy.

dream

Holy crap I had no idea Alberto El Patron wrestled Masakatsu Funaki last month. Way to tell me, Boootaaay. What a match!

Big One

Banned
Just jumped in. Daniel Bryan is goign to announce his return possible? Now that's something I want to sit through to watch.

What ever happened to all that European Championship stuff?

Went up on Twitter before they showed it on TV so it got scrapped I guess.

It's just Vince being Vince. Why would you expect them to NOT be "dumb" or "insanely stupid"?

Vince loves money though and tends to put petty shit aside for the almighty dollar, seems like a strange thing for him to do. Especially after the shitty TV deal, I thought he would want to get easy boosts to ratings when he can, it costs them nothing extra to advertise Lesnar is going to be on Raw and will yield a positive in terms of ratings :(

Top Bottom