• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
tumblr_nch0uz6DFD1rgahtro7_250.gif

>.> LAWD

Big One

Banned
Wait is Bryan being pushed by the company this time? They seem to be namedropping him left and right. Guess he is coming back.

Amory

I think it's so weird that they're advertising Slammy awards so much, during entrances and such. I can't figure out what the point is. They advertise them more than the belts

Youre right.

I guess I shouldn't be that salty on old finishers being normal moves now.

Ex: powerslam
Piledriver
DDT
Superkicks

I get what you're saying though. Some of the guys should suggest they win the match with something besides their main finisher, to make it more unpredictable

Big One

Banned
If Bryan is indeed coming back, things could go bad for Reigns very fast
Actually I think the complete opposite would happen. Reigns has proven time and time again he isn't ready yet. They need to give him more time to season.

In fact I'd position him going over Rusev at Mania instead of Brock, which they've been teasing at house shows already.

Ryback better not break the streak

I don't think anyone has to worry about that, Ryback has been plagued by poor booking on the regular so he ain't about to end any streaks, it's just that this is somewhat forgotten since it's Ryback and there are more interesting wrestlers to gripe about momentum stalling booking.

I think it's so weird that they're advertising Slammy awards so much, during entrances and such. I can't figure out what the point is. They advertise them more than the belts

All the kids already own the belts, now they need to nag their parents to buy replica Slammys!

Top Bottom