• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Sucks at talking

*clap clap clap clap clap*

Sucks at talking

*clap clap clap clap clap*

Also look how steroids changed Ryback!

Actually I think the complete opposite would happen. Reigns has proven time and time again he isn't ready yet. They need to give him more time to season.

In fact I'd position him going over Rusev at Mania instead of Brock, which they've been teasing at house shows already.

Yeah give Reigns a pre-show match against Rusev for the USA title at mania. That's all he is anyway.

Raw64life

Ryback's weakness is his ability to talk, so let's have him come out in front of the live audience and cut a 10 minute promo wherein he tells his entire life story.

dakun

oh god.. from twitter

B6ES7LkIQAAB7oV.jpg:large

Foffy

Banned
THE LAW OF ATTRACTION

Holy shit, he believes in literal bullshit. Non-physical entities named Abraham with the secret laws of nature given to one person and one person alone.

I should pick up this "The Secret" book. It sounds like it has the answers I have been seeking my entire life so that I may also become a WWE dumbass.

Top Bottom