• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

ScribbleD

Remember earlier this year before the Usos won the belts for the 1st time and everyone on here was falling all over themselves talking about how they need to hurry up and put the straps on the Usos? And now...

Some hipsters in here. Smh.

dakun

ok Bryan definitely not retiring.. if they even talk about how he might retire.. no way they'd do that if he was actually retiring.

Downhome

Oh God, talk about setting the stage. He is totally going to announce his return now after them building it up like this. Talk about killing the hype and mystery.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember earlier last year before the Usos won the belts for the 1st time and everyone on here was falling all over themselves talking about how they need to hurry up and put the straps on the Usos? And now...

Some hipsters in here. Smh.

Nope I don't remember that moment you made up.

Toki767

I have to believe that if Bryan is in the Rumble, that means WWE really did rig that Superstar of the Year award and just gave it to Reigns.

I swear if Bryan retires I'm only going to watch WWE till Mania 39

Clearly he's not though since Lawler threw that out there, swerve bro to get Bryan even more ova

Alucard

Banned
This Shield vid is pretty hype.

Also, I'm mega psyched for Daniel Bryan. He's pretty much the only thing I care about in the WWE right now.

Top Bottom