• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

somedevil

When he gets the mic it will be like this:

iboOGKcCRBQ8XO.gif

Kane couldn't be here tonight to deliver the inevitable DQ result so it's nice that Big Show appears to be out here to fill his former partners spot when the time comes in 10 or 15 minutes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's like if you work for the WWE you gotta pick a name out of a hat, and all the names are Kane or Big Show

Either way, your career is likely to end.

Big One

Banned
If they do Reigns and Big Show at the Rumble I guess Reigns is coming out at 27/30 to win, or Big Show will eliminate Reigns.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Fine with this match as long as they give it some time. Want to see what Reigns can do with perhaps the best guy in biz. Not that I expect much.

It's like if you work for the WWE you gotta pick a name out of a hat, and all the names are Kane or Big Show

Either way, your career is likely to end.

If only they offered the hat to those guys more often and kept them pre-show >_<

Kane's good in skits though. Or if they give him a Real Ass Demon Kane run.

Don't fret. You'll get plenty of this match on PPV after WrestleMania.
And probably on various Raw episodes before and after Wrestlemania, so generous with the rematches.
Kane, Bray and Dean are doing the house show tonight, they could still make it but it would be tight apparently

Kane frantically trying to get to the arena to deliver the saving Seth DQ would make for an entertaining side story to this match right now.

Top Bottom