• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Owzers

i found the wrestling thread! this is such bullshit, back to only watching WWE events on the wwe network. I don't want to watch more of this terrible storyline in regular shows. The Authority is back? It never left.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rollins. Amazing! Great heel.

Raw's breakdown is nice. They gave people opportunities like Ryback with mic time, Cesaro with his own promo, they supported EVERYONE they could. Roman Reigns was out there to basically audition for his Mania match and floundered and drowned. The shine is off. Ascension got their entrance ruined but are salvageable. Bryan kinda blew an amazing return pop to announce being at the Rumble - wish he had waited. And Seth was incredible at the end, just incredible. This was the kind of hokey shit I love.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Most of the promo work was really good tonight. E&C's opening bit wasn't great but the rest of it? Great ways to fill time.

Sephzilla

Heel Cena just squashed Ziggler's push by retconning Survivor Series and making Ziggler's accomplishment void.

Bryan is coming back to finish what he started.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brock should be the ultimate merc piece of shit fuck this company heel and not even carry their kideo belt around.

When he has a title match just be like 'oh that thing? I left it with Sable'

Sephzilla

I could logically see things playing out like this.

Authority is now back and think they have Brock on their side.

Brock doesn't play ball with HHH because he knows hes the top dog and there's nothing HHH can do about it.

The Authority have to strike an alliance with Daniel Bryan in order to stop Brock.

Authority backstabs Bryan the moment he beats Brock by having Rollins cash in.

Roman Reigns goes on to face Big Show at WM31

Thorakai

I don't know if my heart can take it if they fail to deliver Brock vs. D.Bry

I will forgive everything that happened with Cena and HHH just for that match.

Cesaro will be the new anti-authority superstar and feud against HHH

Bryan will win the Rumble and main event against Brock

Reigns will get fat and get dropped faster than Ryback.

Believe, friends!

dakun

i'll say it again. I'm pretty sure that Bryan being cleared to wrestle again must've happened the last few days... even with how stupid WWE Creative can be, i can't imagine that they were counting on Bryan being cleared barely a month after the Authority lost.

Now that Bryan will be back the Authority needs to be back.. unfortunately it's way too early because nobody really missed them all that much.

Kacho

Gold Member
Good Raw. Biggest disappointment was legion of ascension's debut.

Yeah they were lame. They looked jittery being on the big stage and their costumes looked terrible. I was never a fan of theirs when they were in NXT, mostly because of their gimmick. It feels way out of place nowadays.

At least we could have a situation where Bryan wins the title at Mania from Brock and the stage is set for Rollins to cash-in on Bryan. That'd be a money feud.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
He said "kill" and thus will be written off television, friend.

inhCik8o7he67.gif

Back....already. It's been like four weeks.

If you get retired, fired and even on occasion maimed at a Survivor Series PPV event then it's usually a pretty quick turnaround to the return.
Like Trips getting car crushed in 2000 but recovering in like 2 weeks
Like seemingly vanquished WCW superstars in 2001 getting employed in various ways the next month
Like Austin's "last" GM run in 2003
Like Cena being cast out of WWE in 2010 by the Nexus and then badgering them enough in 2 weeks to get rehired.
And now the end of the Authority this year, it's something of a trend.

Anyway Raw wasn't bad which was nice, Seth heeling it up at the end was fun even if his promos still need a bit more work, he's slowly improving.

Alucard

Banned
Guys, I don't give a damn about ANYTHING else tonight except for learning that DANIEL BRYAN is coming back at the Royal Rumble. That's it.

I hope he's fully healthy and is able to enjoy the rest of his career. He deserves it. Give him the belt back.

Amory

Couldn't tell how JBL felt about the return of the authority. He was a bit cagey about the whole thing. Anyone have some input?

Sephzilla

If Bryan is coming back for the Rumble that SOB is winning it. I dec-declare the Roman Empire postponed

SERIOUSLY THOUGH BRYAN LOSE THE HAIR AND TRIM THE BEARD

Ithil

After the Bryan return, and the BNB return, the best moment of RAW was WWE revealing that Seth Rollins isn't simply a slimy weasel type, but is in fact literally a murderous psychopath.

He's sort of left "sell out" in the dust as far as his crimes go.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stupid of WWE to give away Bryan's return on this Raw though, a huge missed opportunity to blow the roof off at the Ramble.

Hey guys, why did BnB beat Cesaro with a classic heel tactic (rake in the eyes)?

I thought Cesaro said classic heel moves were banned.

WTF are they doing with Cesaro, I'm so confused :mad:

Rollins. Amazing! Great heel.

Raw's breakdown is nice. They gave people opportunities like Ryback with mic time, Cesaro with his own promo, they supported EVERYONE they could. Roman Reigns was out there to basically audition for his Mania match and floundered and drowned. The shine is off. Ascension got their entrance ruined but are salvageable. Bryan kinda blew an amazing return pop to announce being at the Rumble - wish he had waited. And Seth was incredible at the end, just incredible. This was the kind of hokey shit I love.

Yeah I'm pretty hyped to watch this when I get home. Stark contrast to the last few weeks!

Top Bottom