• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

somedevil

Sad thing is though, Reigns needs the push more than the Human Goat does.

I mean, I'd laugh my ass off if he knees him to the face for the third time, wins his fourth title, and seth-kun and gang come out to take the belt off of him.

Give him Rusev if Bryan is getting Lesnar. Whoever beats him clean gets a push out of it.

gaiadyne

tumblr_nhdo5q3fp41qjmdsso1_1280.jpg

yes new shirt

It's gonna result in a tie between Bryan and Roman in the Rumble.

Both will face Brock but whoever faces him first is decided on a coin toss.

History repeats itself!

Ithil

I mean, I'd laugh my ass off if he knees him to the face for the third time, wins his fourth title, and seth-kun and gang come out to take the belt off of him.

Reigns actually needs to not have That Push. Right now it's going to backfire if they go through with it and that will taint him permanently as a guy whose big push failed.

He's young, they can wait a year.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's gonna result in a tie between Bryan and Roman in the Rumble.

Both will face Brock but whoever faces him first is decided on a coin toss.

History repeats itself!

While this would be amazing (especially if we get a five star opening match out of Bryan again) I actually don't think Reigns is bad enough at his job for him to be Lex Luger'd in only one month.

Alucard

Banned
It saddens me to see you all getting your hopes up for anything but Lesnar/Reigns.

I don't really care what the Mania match is. At some point in 2015, Bryan needs that title back. He's the most over wrestler in the whole damn company. And Vince can no longer ignore that.

Sephzilla

Reigns getting that push right now is the worst thing that could possibly happen to him. Dude's not ready and I think more people are becoming aware of that.

Valentus

I will do fantasy booking now, but i can see the final 4 in the rumble will be Reigns, Rusev, Orton and 1 more, and then with all the crowd chanting USA USA USA USA, reigns eliminates rusev to win the rumble, and the hearts of all those little patriots.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Slizeezyc

Rusev vs. Ziggler
Reigns vs. Cena
Wyatt vs. Taker
Brock vs. Bryan
STANG vs. HHH
Rollins vs. Orton
Mizdow vs. Miz
Ambrose vs. uhhhh, sorry Dean.

I'd watch it.

Sephzilla

if Reigns isn't facing Brock at Mania y'all know he's just gonna be facing Rusev

If anything I think we're looking at Rollins vs Reigns at WM31. That or Reigns vs Big Show because Vince will want to give Roman some WM moment where he makes Reigns look strong by bodyslamming Big Show or something (aka something not as impressive as what Cesaro did)

We all know what Rusev's WM31 fate is. His time is up, my time is now, etc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh shit, I missed them too.

DBry's WrestleMania 30 Moment barely beating Sami's Road to Redemption storyline kind of surprises me. Bryan's story was good but it was a lot more disjointed and not planned than Zayn's.

In the meta sense though the story had been going on since his loss to Sheamus waaaay back when.

Fox318

Rusev vs Reigns
Cena vs Sting
Rollins vs Ambrose
Bray vs Rowan vs Harper
Ryback vs Kane in a Stairs Match
Ziggler vs Bryan
Cesaro vs Brock

somedevil

The thing with the authority coming back is we all knew it was going to come because how was Sting going to face Triple H if they didn't come back? That was the booking problem so it was just when they will be back.

At least they came back because Seth threatened Edge with paralysis and death.

edit: With Bryan back they have this money match of Bryan vs Lesnar possible now after it was denied this Summer. How can they not do it when Brock most likely is leaving after the Raw after Wrestlemania?

Top Bottom