• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
tumblr_nhdo5q3fp41qjmdsso1_1280.jpg

Hey guys, why did BnB beat Cesaro with a classic heel tactic (rake in the eyes)?

I thought Cesaro said classic heel moves were banned.

WTF are they doing with Cesaro, I'm so confused :mad:

I think the eye rake is done occasionally, but if it was banned, them using it on Cesaro after he said it was banned just makes sense

Honestly I agree. They're probably worried about it getting spoiled like how Batista's was

1) Could be a way to defuse the overwhelming crowd response and possible "Daniel Bryan" chants

2) Could be a way to have him swerved out of the Rumble a la the authority

I will be floored if it is to be believed that he'll win for a Brock/Bryan match. Even though the feud is already written perfectly, I can't imagine that being the case.

I shudder to think how they will force Reigns into the Brock feud.

I was happy with that RAW even if I had to cook myself a meal.

I laughed when Seth said 'I'm going to kill him John' because I imagined people here going 'THAT'S NOT PG'.

How you have infected my brain wrasslegaf.

I think the eye rake is done occasionally, but if it was banned, them using it on Cesaro after he said it was banned just makes sense

But is BnB a face? Why would he poke Cesaro in the eye, when Cesaro can't be a classic heel like Stone Cold wants him to be, and why give Cesaro some credit if the point is to just continue burying him?

Alucard

Banned
i can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for carny ass Alucard, first TNA, then ROH, now Bryan, what's next? GFW?

I'm a Bryan lifer, friend. Was legit worried and bummed that he was going to retire forever because of all these injuries. Really wonder if he had that extra surgery, or how the heck they decided he's ready to come back.

Me in 2015:

-ROH
-NJPW
-Lucha Underground
-Daniel Bryan

I don't get the WWE Network and I don't get Destination America, so probably no more TNA for me. I'm sure they'll upload to youtube, though, so I'll at least watch the first few episodes just to see the new production.

Toki767

So the current Mania card is something along the lines of

Brock vs ? (Bryan or Reigns)
HHH vs Sting
Cena vs Rusev
Rollins vs Orton
Wyatt vs ? (Undertaker?)

I guess if it's Brock vs Bryan, I could see them just putting Reigns with Big Show or against Wyatt if Undertaker can't do it.

I could also just see them doing Brock vs Reigns and putting Wyatt vs Bryan again.

So they are clearly making Brock look weak now that its a lock he is returning to MMA after mania right?

Brock doesnt give a shit about your backroom politics. He is still getting paid. Brocks entire WWE return has been a showcase in that.

But is BnB a face? Why would he poke Cesaro in the eye, when Cesaro can't be a classic heel like Stone Cold wants him to be, and why give Cesaro some credit if the point is to just continue burying him?

No, I mean that if it were a rib on Cesaro, I wouldn't be surprised. I don't expect it to lead to anything

HHH vs Sting
Cena vs Rusev
Rollins vs Orton
Wyatt vs ? (Undertaker?)

I guess if it's Brock vs Bryan, I could see them just putting Reigns with Big Show or against Wyatt if Undertaker can't do it.

I could also just see them doing Brock vs Reigns and putting Wyatt vs Bryan again.

I'm thinking along the lines of:

Lesnar v Bryan
Cena/Sting v Rollins/HHH if Authority lose they're gone for realsies.

As a double main event. Working on the assumption that Taker won't be fit enough to be there, and I think Sting in a tag will make up for potential ring rust etc.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's been said elsewhere but what if Bryan beats Lesnar with a small package. God, the possibilities are amazing.

Sad thing is though, Reigns needs the push more than the Human Goat does.

I mean, I'd laugh my ass off if he knees him to the face for the third time, wins his fourth title, and seth-kun and gang come out to take the belt off of him.

Sad thing is though, Reigns needs the push more than the Human Goat does.

I mean, I'd laugh my ass off if he knees him to the face for the third time, wins his fourth title, and seth-kun and gang come out to take the belt off of him.

Reigns needs the push but not that push. Could be detrimental to him.

HHH vs Sting
Cena vs Rusev
Rollins vs Orton
Wyatt vs ? (Undertaker?)

Bray Wyatt is awful and overexposed.

Luke Harper is the true Undertaker counterpart.

BnB is a tweener, friends. A man with both a black and a white hat. Marches to his own drum, if you wheel, daddy-o.

On one hand, his heel promo work is awesome.

On the other, heel BnB got stuck losing random matches, and would have eventually been in a Cena match.

He should be killing Ziggler for his title back anyway.

Sephzilla

Well, obviously Bryan coming back and saying he was sad he couldn't be there to defeat The Authority, and then The Authority returns at the end of the show, is no coincidence. Bryan is totally coming back to be the guy who ends them.

I think the Reigns/Big Show thing is going to segway into The Authority/Big Show screwing Reigns at the Rumble. Show/Reigns will be this years Kane/Punk and will lead to Reigns vs Big Show at WrestleMania.

Also, I don't fucking care - I still want Sting vs Undertaker.

Top Bottom