• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cagey

Banned
Hulk Hogan is Carny of the Century

No one is more of a mark for them self as Hogan is.

He's fucking 61 with no knees, no hips, and can't take a bump. How in the blue hell is he going to have a final match let alone one last title run.

Fuck Hulk Hogan
CM Punk is just getting started, friend.

Don't believe him, just watch.

The only real super-seriously retired for real person I want to see come back for a last match in Stone Cold. He still looks the part (advantage of going bald young) even if he is usually chunky, that can be shifted, and I understand he's in pretty good shape nowadays after giving himself a proper long rest so I think it would be alot of fun. He's 50 or so - wrestlers have done regular schedules at that age after 20 years of constant wrestling and Stone Cold's been taking it easy for 10 years so he'd probably even be in better condition.

Only thing would be he should come back as Stone Cold and not smiley I used to be Stone Cold guy like the Rock is when he comes back - some broad strokes of the persona are there but he is beyond the fourth wall. Get back behind that wall and do some non-pg Stone Cold.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Brother Titus, thow out some of your favorite albums of the year. I think I might have some gaps before I make my list. Everyone is welcome to name theirs too as long as you don't listen to trash.

BREAKING: LEAKED RESULTS OF HOGAN'S LAST MATCH:

tumblr_ngtbdj3C1x1rmmraho1_1280.jpg

Brother Titus, thow out some of your favorite albums of the year. I think I might have some gaps before I make my list. Everyone is welcome to name theirs too as long as you don't listen to trash.

I'm still mulling it over, but here's a few: Run the Jewels, St. Vincent, Warpaint, Sun Kil Moon, Shabazz Palaces, Caribou, Dum Dum Girls, Cloud Nothings, Big K.R.I.T., Alex G, Flying Lotus, Cities Aviv, Swans, Perfect Pussy, TV on the Radio, FKA Twigs, Ariel Pink, Amen Dunes, Honeyblood, Makthaverskan, Jessie Ware, Future Islands. I'm running out of time to get it all straight.

There's no question about song of the year though.

I like how it was based off a report from 20 years ago but he just now got around to making the song.

PInk Tape

Banned
Jessie Ware is amazing. I bought Devotion a couple of months ago and I really enjoyed it.

Ultraviolence - Lana Del Rey

Some choice tracks: x, x, and x

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I'm still mulling it over, but here's a few: Run the Jewels, St. Vincent, Warpaint, Sun Kil Moon, Shabazz Palaces, Caribou, Dum Dum Girls, Cloud Nothings, Big K.R.I.T., Alex G, Flying Lotus, Cities Aviv, Swans, Perfect Pussy, TV on the Radio, FKA Twigs, Ariel Pink, Amen Dunes, Honeyblood, Makthaverskan, Jessie Ware, Future Islands. I'm running out of time to get it all straight.

I'll need to check out Cities Aviv and Shabazz Palaces, the rest of your list pretty much lines up with mine. Amen Dunes 'Love' is my AOTY at this point.

Also, Meredith Graves

perfectplive6242.jpg

Perfect Pussy is hot fire

Xater

There's no question about song of the year though.[URL]

I like how it was based off a report from 20 years ago but he just now got around to making the song.

Run The Jewels 2 is great. I don't know what all that other garbage is.

Top Bottom