• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reigns' cold, dead eyes will haunt me for eternity.

I'm sure Ring of Honor will welcome them with open arms.

They won't...

I don't want Cesaro in a tag team.

He should just fucking shoot and win the rumble on his own.

I can't wait for Cesaro or Kidd to come out one week alone while Michael Cole tells us about a tweet they put out earlier saying they split on amicable terms

Cesaro and Kidd will go straight to new Japan

:(

Their finisher was really cool though...

Friend Alucard I haven't heard your thoughts about the latest episode of ROH. I thought it was pretty good, despite being on and off with ROH. I even thought the Young Bucks weren't shitty in the main event.

RP912

Banned
Smh I can't even watch Armageddon 99 on a cold Sunday afternoon without the damn network freezing left and right.

Fuck this I'm playing Crysis 3 :/

I understood what it meant, but did you know where it comes from? It makes perfect sense that old man would use that instead of something modern.
No, I've never heard of it until CM Punk mentioned it in his pipe bomb promo but then again, there's a lot of pro wrestling jargon I've never heard before so I just used context clues and figured it meant proving yourself as the top guy in the company.

Xater

No, I've never heard of it until CM Punk mentioned it in his pipe bomb promo but then again, there's a lot of pro wrestling jargon I've never heard before so I just used context clues and figured it meant proving yourself as the top guy in the company.

So did I. I just mean that it is super old fashioned and I don't think I have ever heard it before. It was in the pipe bomb? I honestly don't remember.

Aiii

So not worth it
So what is the modern day equivalent of the Brass Ring then? Stepping up to the plate? Seems just as old-fashioned.

Carnby

When ever you guys write "carny", at first glance I think you're writing "carnby". Can you guise stop using that word? Ok thnx

Fox318

bean breath I would like to make an avatar for you

v6HzVN3.jpg

Xater

Cameron's upside down pin spot was 100% planned as a rib, and Solomon Crowe didn't debut because he had an injury.

Oh, so that's why. Don't know if I should still be excited though because before I was intrigued b the gimmick and now I kinda don't care anymore.

DMczaf

http://siouxcityjournal.com/enterta...cle_3d29e000-83f6-5a43-9fde-634d34abaa8e.html

Appearing on WWE Raw, Hogan has stepped into the ring but, because of those surgeries, been advised not to suit up. Good luck.

“My ego explodes when I get around the wrestling ring,” he says. “I get goosebumps. It’s like a hot car. I get the jones … and I want to be back.”

Hogan threw a couple of punches at one event and the crowd went wild. He did, too.

“Triple H told me I’ve got nothing to prove but the last time I wrestled was not with this company and I want my legacy to end with the WWE.”

To that end, Hogan – who was born Terry Gene Bollea – has been working out like he’s going for another championship belt. “I weigh 295. I’m in really good shape and I’m training like I’m going to get in the ring. I’m like a convict given a life sentence.”

A final match? “It could happen,” Hogan says proudly. “Vince (McMahon, the WWE founder) said, ‘Never say never.’ And that’s what I want – one last match, one last run, one last title win, one last title retirement.”

0c5f2e77a18f9a546c2e99b7196.jpg

Hulk Hogan is Carny of the Century

No one is more of a mark for them self as Hogan is.

He's fucking 61 with no knees, no hips, and can't take a bump. How in the blue hell is he going to have a final match let alone one last title run.

Fuck Hulk Hogan

Top Bottom