• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
hla32.gif

You still got it!

Clap

Clap

Clap, Clap. Clap!

somedevil

If anyone is interested here is Main Event and Smackdown spoilers for this week. They taped it early for Christmas:

Main Event:

* Cesaro and Tyson Kidd defeated Los Matadores and dominated the match.

* Brie Bella won a quick match over Summer Rae with a missile dropkick.

* Big E defeated Stardust after Goldust accidentally knocked Stardust off the top rope.

* Luke Harper defeated Jack Swagger in a really good match. They both kicked out of the others big moves but Harper won with a huge clothesline.

Smackdown:

Hulk Hogan kicks off SmackDown to a big pop. He lets everyone know he's running SmackDown for the night. Seth Rollins interrupts and says Hogan is the reason he got into the business. Rollins then says Hogan doesn't deserve to be in the ring anymore because it's all about Rollins. Dolph Ziggler comes out to defend Hogan. Big Show comes out and threatens to knockout Ziggler and Hogan. Roman Reigns comes out next and Hogan makes Rollins and Show vs. Reigns and Ziggler for the main event.

* Kane vs. Ryback starts slow until Rusev comes out for the distraction. Ryback knocks Rusev off the apron and avoids a chokeslam by Kane. Ryback hits Shellshocked for the win. After the match, Rusev and Kane beat down Ryback pretty bad.

* Hulk Hogan confronts Rusev and says he will be defending the United States Title later tonight.

* Naomi defeated Alicia Fox in a pretty quick match.

* R-Truth vs. Adam Rose is up next. The Bunny did not come out and Rose didn't do his usual crowd surfing, he instead waved off the Rosebuds. Rose defeated Truth with his finisher.

* Lana and Rusev come out for a promo. Dean Ambrose vs. Rusev for the United States Title is next. Bray Wyatt ends up interfering after a great match. They fight out of the ring and Ambrose tosses Wyatt over the announce table. Ambrose gets tossed into the timekeeper's area. Ambrose hits Wyatt with a steel chair and Bray goes into the ring. Ambrose fills the ring with steel chairs but Wyatt retreats.

* The Miz vs. Jimmy Uso is next with their partners at ringside. The Miz tries to leave after getting beat up most of the match but Jimmy brings him back to the ring. Miz tries to shake hands but Jimmy hits two superkicks and a splash for the win.

* Backstage promo from Stardust and Goldust.

* Backstage segment with Hogan talking to Reigns and Ziggler.

* Dolph Ziggler and Roman Reigns vs. Big Show and Seth Rollins was mostly back and forth until Rollins took control of Reigns and had him hurt. Ziggler finally got a hot tag after getting beat up and Reigns came back in to spear Rollins for the win. Ziggler and Reigns celebrated with fans at ringside to end the show.

You mean Demolition ?

Comparing those shitbags in Ascension to Demolition is an insult. Demolition are legitimately one of the 3 best tag teams in WWE history. Ascension is more like the Powers of Pain. Or more accurately, they feel like some crappy Power Plant graduate tag team that would have debuted in WCW circa 1994.

strobogo

Banned
Comparing those shitbags in Ascension to Demolition is an insult. Demolition are legitimately one of the 3 best tag teams in WWE history. Ascension is more like the Powers of Pain. Or more accurately, they feel like some crappy Power Plant graduate tag team that would have debuted in WCW circa 1994.

PoP were better than LOD. Demolition were better than LOD. Ascension are like...a knock off of the Animal/Heidenreich version.

Recorded R.O.W. - Reality of Wrestling with Booker T. Huffman last night and it's babes and bikers week. I see Stevie Ray and strippers and hear bikers revving up their bikes. This is the most carny shit that I've seen.

strobogo

Banned
Have I fallen into an anime trope?:

When my mom got remarried, her husband adopted me. So I have this whole other side of the family that I've been around most of my life, but not related to at all. Let's get this straight: My step dad's uncle's son in law's daughter grew up and got hot. I've only seen this girl at Thanksgiving and Christmas ever. Now she's 18 or 19 and has a banging body. I'm doubly not related to her, but think she's hot. Is that an anime trope or an Indiana trope?

Heroman

Banned

When my mom got remarried, her husband adopted me. So I have this whole other side of the family that I've been around most of my life, but not related to at all. Let's get this straight: My step dad's uncle's son in law's daughter grew up and got hot. I've only seen this girl at Thanksgiving and Christmas ever. Now she's 18 or 19 and has a banging body. I'm doubly not related to her, but think she's hot. Is that an anime trope or an Indiana trope?

Anime all the way .

That sounds amazing. Booker should cut a deal to get it on the Network.
I'd settle for Booker being at the announce booth or on TV more. The announcers on this show are better that the ones on Raw, naturally.
Holy shit, that sounds amazing. Is there any place on the interwebs we can watch this?

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBookerTROW/videos
It looks like they used to put the episodes on their YouTube page, but I guess they stopped once they were put on TV? I'm in Houston, so that's how I'm seeing it. Looks like they have clips of Jinder Mahal and Teddy Long on there.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Happens often.

It used to be a way for anime to run an incest angle without it being incest. Then they just moved straight on to cousins, turning Japan into Alabama. Then they've moved on to blood relatives, making it the Mississippi of the Orient.

Regardless of all that you're so far removed from her to not even make it an interesting anime taboo.

You aren't blood related, so you don't have to worry about making hill have eyes babies.

It's also pretty anime, Strobogo-Kun
q4I92Fr.gif

strobogo

Banned
Happens often.

It used to be a way for anime to run an incest angle without it being incest. Then they just moved straight on to cousins, turning Japan into Alabama. Then they've moved on to blood relatives, making it the Mississippi of the Orient.

Regardless of all that you're so far removed from her to not even make it an interesting anime taboo.

She's not even blood related to my step dad. Step dad's uncle's grandaughter via his wife's previous marriage. There are like...3 different layers of insulation on top of not being blood related in the first place. Would like to smang her this holiday season and pretend it never happened at every holiday after.

strobogo

Banned
Might try. I'm not sure I've ever actually spoken to her. Ever. She's always been one of the random people I try to avoid over there because she was annoying as shit. But now she's built like a white 19 year old Layla mixed with Paige.

That's pretty anime strobogo-sama

Vylash

Might try. I'm not sure I've ever actually spoken to her. Ever. She's always been one of the random people I try to avoid over there because she was annoying as shit. But now she's built like a white 19 year old Layla mixed with Paige.

Layla? gross, not even Paige can balance that out

Alucard

Banned
Just got in from the Toronto indy show (http://www.squaredcirclewrestling.ca/) I was at tonight. Some quick notes on the evening.

B5LevgYCUAAMy2x.jpg:large

-This was the match of the night. They did some fantastic chain wrestling, some fun mirror move exchanges, and Ricochet even whipped out his submission game a bit. This match and these two performers were leagues ahead of almost everyone on the card. It was just...fantastic. I could watch them wrestle all day.

-Seleziya Sparx fought Robbie E. (/w Socal Val) in an intergender match. Seleziya is...*heart melts* So damn beautiful. Robbie E. won with a rollup after a Socal Val interference.

-Angelina Love teamed up with a local in an intergender tag match. Pretty fun stuff, and Love looks much healthier in person.

-Jimmy Jacobs wrestled a match. Not overly memorable, but he was very friendly during the intermission at the merch table

-The crowd wasn't the greatest, and there were probably between 200-300 people there

-I asked Ricochet if he's going back to Japan in the future, and he said he's going to do some Lucha Underground tapings, and will probably be back in Japan in May

-Crimson wrestled as part of a tag team with Amazing Red. Crimson has "it." I hope he does well in his tryout camp with the WWE

----------------

Overall, a very fun night. What I'll remember most is the fantastic Sabin/Ricochet match, Seleziya's gorgeousness, Chris Sabin being a super nice dude at the merch table, and Robbie E. asking for $5 to sign the event poster when everyone else was doing it for free.

A Seleziya selfie for the road:
500px-1460992_1_-_Seleziya_Esho.jpg

Well I just finished the Mick Foley Santa documentary. Lots of fun with just the right amount of playful. There was some great political intrigue with regards to the personal life of the President of the Fraternity of International Real Bearded Santas and a great romance subplot that unfortunately ended on a cliffhanger. Cameos from a few broken down drug addicted conmen but otherwise very little wrestling content.

Worth watching if you don't hate Christmas like a piece of shit.

Fox318

Oh. Mick Foley's Santa Claus thing is on Netflix.
I am going to watch it

I watched about half of it so far.

There is a really fucking bizarre scene involving a
Christian group of Santa's and their wives that sing xmas songs and replace Santa with Jesus.

I watched about half of it so far.

There is a really fucking bizarre scene involving a
Christian group of Santa's and their wives that sing xmas songs and replace Santa with Jesus.

The most disturbing scene to me was that same group having dinner, one of them made a joke about a list of best and worst jobs around the holidays. The best job was Santa, while the worst job was Santa's elves. Assholes all laughed like pieces of shit. Fuckin 1 percenters shittin on the working class

Fox318

The most disturbing scene to me was that same group having dinner, one of them made a joke about a list of best and worst jobs around the holidays. The best job was Santa, while the worst job was Santa's elves. Assholes all laughed like pieces of shit. Fuckin 1 percenters shittin on the working class

I'm never amazed to find that somebody is crazy(subjective term I know), but I'm amazed that they either are organized or there is more than one of them.

Top Bottom