• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
5806916.gif

are you hating on Emma, fucker?

Of course I am. Did she steal your taste?

I wonder if Sina and Thikki went
brass
ring shopping

I'm honestly not into this. You treat Layla like a LADY dammit

Side note: any wrasslegaffer ever play that booking game extreme warfare revenge? I'm interested in it

Layla's always been a little outgoing like that. She's always grabbin' tit or bum in the ring, I wouldn't be shocked if she suggested for volunteered to do that. I'll let everyone else post the gifs though.

Also, pretty sure New Legacy Inc did a few videos on the game. Sims like that aren't really my thing, but you can have a lot of fun with it if you just rando it. Pick from different eras in pro-wrestling (I think?) wanna book 95 WWF? 98 WCW? go ahead. It's free, isn't it..?

Side note: any wrasslegaffer ever play that booking game extreme warfare revenge? I'm interested in it

I play it sometimes. Last week I got super addicted to it again but i've taken another break. I just wish there were more options for progressing feuds. It's pretty cool though, though it's the oldest version so the menus can get sloppy

I've got Volador Jr as my top champion, and then Matt Tremont and Ricochet as my mid/low card champs, RockNES Monsters as my Tag Team champs. I can't find Simon Gotch or Jimmy Havoc anywhere though, which is greatly disappointing

My brother plays it loads and loves it. He plays a lot of scenarios where you start at a certain point, for example the death of the territories or the start of the Monday Night Wars. I could never get into it but only because there is too much to do and keep track of.

my fav version of Layla

layla-16.jpg

8187552.jpg

Managing regal Layla is what won my heart

I play it sometimes. Last week I got super addicted to it again but i've taken another break. I just wish there were more options for progressing feuds. It's pretty cool though, though it's the oldest version so the menus can get sloppy

I've got Volador Jr as my top champion, and then Matt Tremont and Ricochet as my mid/low card champs, RockNES Monsters as my Tag Team champs. I can't find Simon Gotch or Jimmy Havoc anywhere though, which is greatly disappointing

Gonna give it a whirl. I'm a sucker for booking games

Rapstah

I honestly don't remember Layla being paired up with regal

Coincidentally, I'm pretty sure they both currently use the exact themes and Titantrons they used at the time. They cut "2008 KING OF THE RING" out of Regal's, though.

EDIT: CJ Parker beat Bull Dempsey on an NXT house show. Bull's career is done.

Have I fallen into an anime trope?:

When my mom got remarried, her husband adopted me. So I have this whole other side of the family that I've been around most of my life, but not related to at all. Let's get this straight: My step dad's uncle's son in law's daughter grew up and got hot. I've only seen this girl at Thanksgiving and Christmas ever. Now she's 18 or 19 and has a banging body. I'm doubly not related to her, but think she's hot. Is that an anime trope or an Indiana trope?

I thought that was a southerner thing? You should be fine.

LTTP here but on the recommendation of the folks in this thread I checked out the NXT R Evolution show.

Got Daym. Wall-to-wall good. Nice to hear the crowd actually chanting about what's happening in the ring, something you don't hear in most RAW/Smackdown shows these days. Dat Prince Devitt intro had me almost chanting 'Marking Out' along with 'em.

Thanks to all for recommending it!

Top Bottom