• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT2| I dec-declare this territory owned by the Holy Roman Empire

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ryback

Results are only viewable after voting.
tumblr_n82cwrxuZp1trnp1xo1_500.gif

Layla1048.gif

51LZ3fu.gif

"Layla? Gross"
-CureVylash, Neogaf.com Forums

DMczaf

I'm rewatching Triple H vs Daniel Bryan because god damn this match should have been the main event. Great entrances. Great storytelling. Great match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Listening to LAW's best of the year show, I am Braden Walker, according to his choices.

Oh nice, I have something to listen to tomorrow morning. Looking forward to hearing about AJ Styles being the best wrestler this year, since he is.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This thread is DECIDEDLY pro Layla.

It's the only lady stro goes out of his way to gif does play a factor in this, but she's easily the the women I find the most attractive in the WWE right now. She's absolutely gorgeous. A great dancer too.

Vylash

there seems to be a lot of confusion in here so i guess it's up to me to set you all straight, here's a definitive list of attractive wwe divas:

Nikki, AJ, Emma, Eva, Lana, Paige, Renee, Naomi

i hope this clears up any confusion

there seems to be a lot of confusion in here so i guess it's up to me to set you all straight, here's a definitive list of attractive wwe divas:

Nikki, AJ, Emma, Eva, Lana, Paige, Renee, Naomi

i hope this clears up any confusion

i'm assuming you're intentionally leaving out NXT women

also, eva over layla? you fuckin fucker

While some drool over the albino 2x4 known as Paige, wrasslegaffers of taste can appreciate a natural woman like the goddess layla, who like a fine wine matured into a full bodied woman with some of the best curves in the wwe

strobogo

Banned
I like how KKKureVylash just randomly tacked on Naomi at the end of his list to allay any 'cism accusations. I see you, pal.

No doubt that was intentional. I caught it as well. Buncha white ladies and one black woman who happens to also be extremely curvy and therefore should be "gross" to Vylash.

Top Bottom