• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
loving the high level IB and Trials drops. Means I don't have to bother with that effing raid anymore. At least until Challenge Mode brings something good to the table.

wait... how high can IB drops be?

I'm level 301 and have some really bad slots that this could help out if they drop

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
wait... how high can IB drops be?

I'm level 301 and have some really bad slots that this could help out if they drop

They can be 320. I believe all items dropped in the rank 5 package will be 310+

Just got a 310 ghost and a 318 rocket on my sons Titan.
I have crazy luck on his characters.

* he did get to rank 3 1/2 by himself. But he wasn't going to have more time to play so I "helped" him out

Nope nothing, I think I got rank 4 & 5. At the same time. Only 1 package.

Nevermind, found it. Switching to titan Nami if you still have room

I ranked up from 2 to 5 instantly and nothing popped up for me. Went to orbit. Came back. Nothing.

Went over to Lord Saladin and when I talked to him he offered me both Rank 3 and Rank 5 packages. There was no icon over his head to tell me he had packages waiting for me.

LTWood12

I ranked up from 2 to 5 instantly and nothing popped up for me. Went to orbit. Came back. Nothing.

Went over to Lord Saladin and when I talked to him he offered me both Rank 3 and Rank 5 packages. There was no icon over his head to tell me he had packages waiting for me.

He said he got the ghost though, which means he talked to Saladin.

edit: Boots hype

On the topic of rank 5 packages from Saladin. Do you get Ghost, Weapon and Armor or is it Ghost, Weapon or Armor?

If all 3 are guaranteed then I probably missed out on Armor for 2 of my characters.

Number45

Does IB appear with any predictability? I haven't touched it previously, so want to make sure I make myself available for the next time it rolls around (and maybe even get my other characters to level 40 for that matter...).

Namikaze1

Holy hell. Fucking spawn system needs to be change on Blind Watch. Died at A. Gets respawned at A right next to guy with hammer. Hammer kills me again. Respawns again right next to him. Does this throughout the whole match. Only respawned at A and we have Thors and Siths everywhere we look.

Holy hell. Fucking spawn system needs to be change on Blind Watch. Died at A. Gets respawned at A right next to guy with hammer. Hammer kills me again. Respawns again right next to him. Does this throughout the whole match. Only respawned at A and we have Thors and Siths everywhere we look.
Blind Watch is just a crappy map in general.

EL CUCO

Already on page 8 of a new OT?!

Dont you guys have video games to play, instead of posting here??

LTTP Salt

i got nothing.
no ghost or anything
went to orbit
to saladin
to postmaster
to orbit
to IB
to orbit
to saladin
to postmaster

nothing.

Alrighty then! Let's try this.

*clears throat*

King's Fall HM call to arms!

Help j0hnny obtain some good 300+ gear and have fun along the way!
Would appreciate if we could reach Oryx (if it's a hassle, we don't have to finish it).
I'm a lvl 303 scrub. >.>
We go when we're full, m'kay?

1. j0hnny_385

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Any would-be PS4 legends looking to link up with a vet via that Refer-A-Friend program? Would love to team up with a new player and secure for the both of us the exclusive loot.

PSN is Mejilan.
Please PM me if interested.

Frenden

Banned
I've gotten around ten ghosts so far. Maybe more--I dismantled a few. 320, 319, and 318 were the highest. If nothing else, Banner is good for ghosts.

LTWood12

I've gotten around ten ghosts so far. Maybe more--I dismantled a few. 320, 319, and 318 were the highest. If nothing else, Banner is good for ghosts.

Since hitting rank 5 on Saturday I've played probably 12 matches or so, and have only gotten one drop. Really odd. At rank 3 I had like 4 chest pieces drop, and a couple of hand cannons.

exYle

Oddly enough, the IB shotgun is the only rank 5 package reward I've gotten directly from Saladin.

Speaking of, is it any good? Right now it seems only good for infusion fodder

vctor182

Alrighty then! Let's try this.

*clears throat*

King's Fall HM call to arms!

Help j0hnny obtain some good 300+ gear and have fun along the way!
Would appreciate if we could reach Oryx (if it's a hassle, we don't have to finish it).
I'm a lvl 303 scrub. >.>
We go when we're full, m'kay?

1. j0hnny_385
2. Vctor182
I'm down

Trakan

So this IB was definitely better reward-wise than last time for me, but it still wasn't great and it definitely wasn't how Bungie described where drops after matches was the intended way to get the gear. Getting rank 5 on all 3 characters, I got a chest to drop for each, 1 pair of gloves, and a ship. No weapons at all. Rank 5 packages were all garbage in terms of rolls and light levels. Compared to some people getting twenty something drops, that's pretty shitty.

So this IB was definitely better reward-wise than last time for me, but it still wasn't great and it definitely wasn't how Bungie described where drops after matches was the intended way to get the gear. Getting rank 5 on all 3 characters, I got a chest to drop for each, 1 pair of gloves, and a ship. No weapons at all. Compared to some people getting twenty something drops, that's pretty shitty.

Its still nowhere near to OG banner, it used to rain Ash Factories and Party Crashers/Matadors

Future

Blind Watch is just a crappy map in general.

Even worse in clash since there is no reason at all to leave the bunker. If you are going to have that bunker at least put heavy outside of it. You can go in there, guard all entrances, and still get heavy.

I swear we couldn't flip spawns either. We pushed in and flipped bunker control, but on death still spawned at A :(. Even though entire team was in bunker or at C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom