• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate playing Salvage with idiots. Revive me when necessary, like when we are defending! Don't worry about the revive if there is nothing to capture or defend. Don't chase an enemy away from the capture point if we are trying to destroy it. . god simple stuff.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I hate playing Salvage with idiots. Revive me when necessary, like when we are defending! Don't worry about the revive if there is nothing to capture or defend. Don't chase an enemy away from the capture point if we are trying to destroy it. . god simple stuff.

I'm doing the PvP bounties atm and on a ridiculous streak where it's all losses and Imm always top2 on the team

So frustrating

I'm doing the PvP bounties atm and on a ridiculous streak where it's all losses and Imm always top2 on the team

So frustrating

Having a bad crucible team can just drive you insane. I think that is why I haven't finished my salvage grimoire. Luckily my last match ended up with the mercy rule with my team winning.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Having a bad crucible team can just drive you insane. I think that is why I haven't finished my salvage grimoire. Luckily my last match ended up with the mercy rule with my team winning.

Just lost another clash game by 300 points, first on the team

Saw one guy on our team just ducking against a wall all game and hiding afk

Sighhhhh

ch4fx_

Anyone up for helping me with (normal) War Priest? I havent done CM yet, so i'd like to attempt it before the rotation changes.

Also, I do not have a check point - hopefully someone does so we can avoid the rest of the raid.

PSN ID; ch4fx_

Bumbles

Just lost another clash game by 300 points, first on the team

Saw one guy on our team just ducking against a wall all game and hiding afk

Sighhhhh

I suck at crucible, I like it, but Im terrible at it..

I started PvP at the end of the last Iron Banner, I have no real idea on strategy, weapons etc so just run around trying to shoot things that move.

I feel bad when Im the major contributor to the other teams kill count and if the score is close, I tend to hide to lessen the damage.

Im getting slightly better, Ive gone from double facepalm to what the hell??!!

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
if we can get few more, we're good. Gonna wait for 20 min. just to be sure and no Im not doing the full raid, just the warpriest...you guys can continue after if you want...
PSN Godless_Pagan

Sykane

if we can get few more, we're good. Gonna wait for 20 min. just to be sure and no Im not doing the full raid, just the warpriest...you guys can continue after if you want...
PSN Godless_Pagan

Cool, my PSN is wmc342, I'm ready whenever everyone else is

Strider

They didn't even announce best shooter did they? Lol wut

Edit: splatoon won that too? It's on their website or something?

Daemul

TGA annoyed me, it was such a mess, it seemed like nearly everyone was drunk. Also what the hell was up with that Konami shit? Konami are the "big bad" of the industry, I get it, but don't air that shit out in public. What is this, the Source Awards?

When Keith Sutherland is the most professional person at your awards ceremony you know you've fucked up.

Namikaze1

They didn't even announce best shooter did they? Lol wut

Edit: splatoon won that too? It's on their website or something?
I can't confirm it yet. It wasn't mentioned on the show. Maybe some folks are confusing it with Best Multiplayer (which it did won). Can't check the site right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom