• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would argue that the event style nature prevents stuff from getting stale

it probably will get stale before 3 weeks are up anyway

hydruxo

TBF everyone has wanted sparrow racing in Destiny since the alpha days...but why a 3 week event? It's december, many people will be out on holidays and miss it.

I'm sure they'll do it again if it's a hit. Maybe even make it a monthly IB type deal.

FyreWulff

Y'all remember Trials and Iron Banner are "time gated" too, right?

Racing will be just like those, an event that rolls back around regularly for a specific window, to keep people from burning out and the population thinning out due to burnout.

Y'all remember Trials and Iron Banner are "time gated" too, right?

Racing will be just like those, an event that rolls back around regularly for a specific window, to keep people from burning out and the population thinning out due to burnout.

Trials is 3.625/7 Days though, basically half of the week, every week.

Iron banner should be more frequent but oh well

Laughlin

If it's just going to be little things like this for a while, I really wish they'd just tell us. I keep playing destiny and keep it on top of my list of games because I figure something else will be out soon. If not, I'll put it away and put my time into other games, which is fine.

Falifax

That Bungie article mentions that Amanda Holliday will be the quartermaster for the event so here's hoping she's also the announcer.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Holy fuck DGAF! I just woke up.

Final Fantasy VII Remake video, with gameplay, and Sparrow Racing?! I think I've died and gone to heaven.

I have to say, even though it isn't new 'endgame' content, we aren't paying for it so the $70 for TTK with the Festival and this seems pretty worthwhile.

Also racing UI

CVfVL_tWwAEV81z.png:large

Wat is that beard Deej.

Deku Tree

Deejbeard - "Tess will have some sparrows that are going to keep you on the competitive leading edge."

Did I just call it or did I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom