• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

IB_Sony_Gear.jpg

PS exclusive IB gear
The Warlock and Titan Helm looks pretty bad ass. Hunters got shafted tho.

I need that Titan IB helm. God damn I didn't want to play PvP in this game anymore but it looks so amazing.

Glad that helmets will start dropping at rank 2. Have 3 weekly bounties saved up on my titan and warlock for super fast rank up on final day of IB.

I wonder how the IB drops will work. I want the regular hunter helmet, not the PS exclusive one.

Probably get both to drop in the playlist.

Deku Tree

Yea I could be down for a totems to sisters run Kadey depending on when I finish this oryx and when your starting run two or three and if you stil need people then.

Rank 3, got some stuff, taking a break because that mode is boring.

Need to get my Hunter to 310, currently 308, anyone up for a quick raid?

Namikaze1

Just about to leave the house for the movie. A friend had went ahead of us and got in line. Says the theater is fucking packed. says he's never seen it this packed since the first Avengers and that this crowd easily eclipses that crowd.

Just about to leave the house for the movie. A friend had went ahead of us and got in line. Says the theater is fucking packed. says he's never seen it this packed since the first Avengers and that this crowd easily eclipses that crowd.

Stay safe

Cover your ears you dont wanna be Homer Sumpsoned

Just saw SW. Loved it.

What did I miss in the BWU?

Edit: I need to admit this to my DGAF people. Old man Ape almost cried a few times from happiness. That is all.

spyder_ur

hope you have reserved seating

Now that a few theaters have opened around me with reserved seating, I don't know if I will ever do without it at this point.

I'm really glad people are loving this movie. While not a huge Star Wars fan, I think the appeal, themes, and most importantly the intergenerational appeal of the series is really awesome. Just waiting for the inevitable backlash. Sadly won't be able to get to it until maybe after Christmas and idiots on random sites (i.e. ESPN, Deadspin) are already spoiling it - lucky for me I'm not exactly sure what I read actually means.

Why are people having problems doing CM? The fight is arguably easier if you do CM imo.

Why do people have trouble with Oryx? Sometimes Epic Scrub Sax must be played.

The one thing about CM is that it can create the teleporting Orge/blight glitch which can really screw you over and is very unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom