• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a huge dota player, I actually don't play at all. What is the easiest way to get cards for smeevil upgrade. I already have a PC constantly spectating for the aura bonus. I looked and didn't see dota 2 player cards on steam marketplace

Spookie

Well that's my second game of "how the fuck did I win this?" (Pudge and Wisp dying almost 50 times between them trying to TP gank) time to call it quits before the Gods of MM notice this anomaly and give me a ten loss streak.

I'm not a huge dota player, I actually don't play at all. What is the easiest way to get cards for smeevil upgrade. I already have a PC constantly spectating for the aura bonus. I looked and didn't see dota 2 player cards on steam marketplace

Dota 2 warehouse is how I finished my set in 2 hours.

shira

Hmmm, you sound like a bot. Not sure if serious.

dota2wh
steamemp

Anyone else experiencing a stuttering problem? It never used to stutter for me early in the beta, but somewhere down the line it started to stutter right before team fights leaving me vulnerable and unable to figure out a fix. I'm running an nvidia card and it seems to hit all the source engine games for me.

docbon

The absolutely powerlessness you feel when getting farmed in the fountain has to be the worst feeling in any video game ever, especially when there's no way to TP out when all towers are downed.

shira

The absolutely powerlessness you feel when getting farmed in the fountain has to be the worst feeling in any video game ever, especially when there's no way to TP out when all towers are downed.

You get one abandon every 24 hrs.

Kard8p3

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I just got low prio for 2 days because I went AFK in fountain when it was CLEAR we were going to lose, terribly(and we did) and then a Windrunner has the nerve to be like "report outworld plz."

Like, what am I suppose to do, feed them more? They were all 17+ and none of us were past 13. I'm not going to waste my fucking time getting raped.

I guess I'll only ever play if I have 4 other friends because FUCK PUBS.

/mad

BraXzy

I'm yet to have a game today where someone doesn't leave or feed or just do stupid stuff that makes us lose. I am losing my interest in this game. I haven't had a fun one for awhile.

I'm yet to have a game today where someone doesn't leave or feed or just do stupid stuff that makes us lose. I am losing my interest in this game. I haven't had a fun one for awhile.

I had a game today where Enchantress kept running down the middle to die by the tower....did this the whole game. Shadow Fiend player got pissed and disconnected. Yet the rest of us managed to push the bottom lane and win...stupidest game ever.

KaYotiX

Banned
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

I just got low prio for 2 days because I went AFK in fountain when it was CLEAR we were going to lose, terribly(and we did) and then a Windrunner has the nerve to be like "report outworld plz."

Like, what am I suppose to do, feed them more? They were all 17+ and none of us were past 13. I'm not going to waste my fucking time getting raped.

/mad

when games get that bad, I just make it look like im trying. Nothing worse than a AFKer IMO, even if your still losing at least make it look like your not a dick and afk.

KingKong

well dota2wh only accepted 2 of my 6 extra cards (for something like 73 gold each) but I did get a nice Windrunner and Kunkka hat out of it. Seems to me that a common item that changes the profile pic is better than an uncommon bracer even though its worth like 4x less. unfortunately most head items are marked uncommon/rare

I understand that watching replays for TI3 count towards views, but is there a way to watch them using Twitch and have them count? Also, anyone have any recommended channels? Thanks!

shira

I understand that watching replays for TI3 count towards views, but is there a way to watch them using Twitch and have them count? Also, anyone have any recommended channels? Thanks!

Link your steam account to twitch account.

There is only going to be one main stream at a time from now on.

Sing might pirate stream
http://www.twitch.tv/sing_sing/

I like to think that if your whole team is getting stomped that report for feeding wont get brought up,but I guess you never know.
I think this is like the principles of bullying/abuse. Make someone else feel like shit so you feel better. Cycle repeats.

Kard8p3

when games get that bad, I just make it look like im trying. Nothing worse than a AFKer IMO, even if your still losing at least make it look like your not a dick and afk.

Why should I have to do that though? We got outskilled, simple. Why is there ANY need to make it drag on longer than necessary? Especially with how long DOTA matches can take.

Artanisix

If you're watching vods while working like I am, Ayesee (Dota2League) is the god of play-by-play and makes it really easy to listen to without watching.

shira

CD10xXL.jpg

Dese bags too small gaben

BRBMpyzCAAANl3e.jpg:large

Godz stuck in Amsterdam - Merlizzle getting dat camera time

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

/mad

Well, how many racks were down when you decided to AFK fountain?

Kard8p3

Well, how many racks were down when you decided to AFK fountain?

I don't even remember, I'm pretty sure we only had one or two T3, and like I said, they out leveled us by a lot, and everyone was pretty much dying as soon as they walked out of the base, no one would work together and would go off on their own and get 1v3'd

Boken

Banned
definitely getting the natures prophet plush....and probably the dota 2 jacket, ...but fuck that stuff is so expensive...seriously valve?
gotta milk them dota fans for sweet sweet money
Play with a group. Seriously.
why have i never been invited

----
i played against a 5 man stack yesterday. they stomped us. then they took the top tower and fountain camped us for 10 minutes

yeah, no surrender is cool. poor OD got an abandon cuz of these jerks

I don't even remember, I'm pretty sure we only had one or two T3, and like I said, they out leveled us by a lot, and everyone was pretty much dying as soon as they walked out of the base, no one would work together and would go off on their own and get 1v3'd

So? Dont blame the Windrunner. You cant even report for AFK. You didnt move or earn any xp for 4 minutes and got auto-reported.

Nokterian

Bought for 7 euro's a fully upgraded smeevil with 63 views from the community market..yeah i wanted it since well i don't have enough time to upgrade the smeevil i had first. Also gonna buy El Gato since BTS is next to ayesee and tobi my favorite casters.

KingKong

Dont the views not even matter if youre using the mounted smeevil? Unless the preview is messed up, bird and mammoth dont get an effect and my crab seems to already have that rainy cloud thing

shira

Dont the views not even matter if youre using the mounted smeevil? Unless the preview is messed up, bird and mammoth dont get an effect and my crab seems to already have that rainy cloud thing

Supposed to be fixed, but I think they are doing some sort of tournament this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom