• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT| To Hell and Back and Back to Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Its boring,and is not even good as such. You need to get the sword maxed first along with MM to make it work, and itwill only work in 1vs1 if you have enough time or basher. His agi gain is so low that he will need items like Hyperstone to keep up with most semi carries growth. You can only win by snowballing out of enemy mistakes, or buying time for your real carry.

Good enough for trenchgames

Card Boy

Banned
52pQ8fO.png

That looks kind of... I don't know. I don't like the mount

I actually feel the opposite, the horse looks good but the head looks bad. Everything else looks ok.

Haunted

Abbadon's concept art looks so much better than this final model.

Dota2_Concept_Abaddon.jpg

Here's hoping it's not as bad from gameplay perspective and when more of the particle effects are added.

Dota2_AB_Borrowed.jpg

Sibylus

Banned
I'll need to see the hero in person, but it almost looks like he's missing a cubemap, hence the weirdly exotic purple hue that's all over him.

(Purple-white checkboard is the "missing texture" material in Source games)

Good stuff this week. Will have to check it all out later.

Missing 1437 from LGD.int I believe to complete that set, so if anyone has him, I'll trade other card(s) duplicate items for him.

Sibylus

Banned
Yeah, he looks fine ingame. It's just the hero selection model that seems to be addressing some manner of reflection texture that isn't there (could be as simple as the artist making a typo in a vmt).

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
His model's a bit busy, especially that ult.

Boken

Banned
This ain't League, do whatever you want.

yo you gonna personally be responsible for me playing support sniper

cue des0lar complaining about all them support snipers

I called it. You all can thank me later.

of course you're going to be right once if you call it EVERY WEEK

abbadons mount looks straight archerus deathcharger from wow. i am disappointed. i want my curious birdhorse, valve.

Boken

Banned
I can think of far worse carries to run as a support than Sniper. You at least have a shitton of lockdown with Headshot.

well to be fair, i wasnt trying to name the worst support ever

i was referencing somebody complaining last thread about support snipers

e.g. clearly you cant do whatever the hell you want in any moba/arts

Sibylus

Banned
I'd like to see Valve buff support Morphling, for instance. The backswing is the worst in recorded history, so maybe an even better stun might be nice compensation (3 second duration max atm).

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
I'd like to see Valve buff support Morphling, for instance. The backswing is the worst in recorded history, so maybe an even better stun might be nice compensation (3 second duration max atm).

Support Morph isnt a thing no matter how much you wish it.

Sibylus

Banned
Speaking of compendium goals, we're getting close to that Immortal Item. Roughly how many books a day do they have to sell for us to get there?

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Speaking of compendium goals, we're getting close to that Immortal Item. Roughly how many books a day do they have to sell for us to get there?

There are 28 days until TI3 starts
The Compendium is $86,965 away from the immortal item goal
The compendium would have to earn $3,105/day (1,242 units) to reach $2.6 million by August 7.

It'll easily reach that. I think it'll top out at $2.65 to $2.70 million.

Not that much. It should unlock. Did the calculation and it averages out to ~1150 sold a day. I think.

Anyway, logged in and got my bloodstone. It's only rare, but eh.

Skab

With the new 2 heroes added to WC3 Dota, its like one extra year to get parity right? D=

Now that the tutorials are basically done, I'm hoping that once TI3 ends they'll be able to shift some resources back to doing heroes and can start getting them out a little quicker again.

Probably not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom