• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

afk host ✓
punctuality ✓
audio issues ✓
stream lag ✓

security issues ✓
https://twitter.com/ReiNNNN/status/704861129869119488

uU7o5Rh.png

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
haly steam message from 1985 said:
halyhaly: you know
halyhaly: for some reason
halyhaly: i thought you were black
halyhaly: you just come off as
halyhaly: black
halyhaly: noracis
anbokr: haly
anbokr: u just
anbokr: completed my life's goal
halyhaly: np anbokr
halyhaly: you will always be a black pimp in my head
#neverforget
#hon

shira

鑗鱐 傎圌媔 纑臞蘬 楋, 渳湥牋 樧槧樈 躨钀钁 鋈 懤擨 愮揫 瑽 殍涾烰 駍駔鳿 蝑蝞蝢, 噅尰 煔 圛嬖嬨 蟣襋謯 踆 蘬蠬 漊煻獌 縓罃蔾 樏殣氀, 孻憵懥 繠繗繓 瘯皻 漊, 駓駗鴀 顲鱭鸋 魵 偟偩 嗛嗕塨 輣鋄銶 峬峿 銇, 崣惝 鷕黰戄 梪涫湴 摿 笀耔 鳭 餤駰鬳 鼏噳墺 逜郰傃, 棦殔湝 駓駗鴀 踣 惁愄, 鼥儴壛 箖緌翢 緷緦 跿 鍌鍗鍷 砫粍紞 滆滍 榯, 嗂 媓幁 綌綄罨 倓剟唗 焟硱筎, 嵥 誙賗跿 墂嫫嵾 瞗穇縍 讘麡

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
I dunno I got to the arena after 10am and it's pretty good. There is a pretty decent crowd for a weekday. Prbably 600-900 watching game 1. I'm sure more will come when the Chinese teams start playing.

Get to sit with the liquid guys, they were happy after game 1.
CchCez2VAAEsUUZ

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I highly doubt actually being at this Major could possibly be more entertaining than watching it on the internet.

I dunno I got to the arena after 10am and it's pretty good. There is a pretty decent crowd for a weekday. Prbably 600-900 watching game 1. I'm sure more will come when the Chinese teams start playing.

Get to sit with the liquid guys, they were happy after game 1.
CchCez2VAAEsUUZ

I actually would expect the at-venue experience to be quite a bit better.

Is there really no fricking ingame audio this time around...

It's astonishing just how little they can get right this major.

edit:
Wasn't paying attention but wth, alliance just got raxed 14mins in oO

Liquid's comp is pretty interesting. Really strong push with tons of sustain and plenty of ways to protect their cores. Still think they might lose this match if they don't get megas soon, but I like the concept.

TUSR

Banned
TᕼIᔕ ᗰᕮᔕᔕᗩGᕮ Iᔕ ᑭᖇOTᕮᑕTᕮᗪ ᗷY ᗩ ᔕᑭᕮᑕIᗩᒪ ᖴOᑎT. IT'ᔕ IᗰᑭOᔕᔕIᗷᒪᕮ TO ᑕOᑭY IT. TᖇY ᗩᑎᗪ YOᑌ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᖴᗩIᒪ

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
TᕼIᔕ ᗰᕮᔕᔕᗩGᕮ Iᔕ ᑭᖇOTᕮᑕTᕮᗪ ᗷY ᗩ ᔕᑭᕮᑕIᗩᒪ ᖴOᑎT. IT'ᔕ IᗰᑭOᔕᔕIᗷᒪᕮ TO ᑕOᑭY IT. TᖇY ᗩᑎᗪ YOᑌ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᖴᗩIᒪ

edit: it didn't work fuck u tusr

shira

Kelly @ShanghaiMajor ‏@kellymilkies 6m6 minutes ago Shanghai, People's Republic of China
I don't know what's happening to you at home but this rollercoaster game has made me go to toilet twice to pukey pukey HAHA #ShanghaiMajor

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
The shit thing is all my friends are translators and are stuck on the ground floor, I only have a pass for the 3rd floor. T___T
Which means teams cant have their translators with them at all times as they move from the team viewing area to the ground floor.
Ar least naga siren was picked. I hope it's picked a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom