• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Aegis timer shown for 8 minutes, then nothing for the next 3 since it could spawn between 8 and 11.
Aegis timer meaning when it'll expire in your inventory. But yeah for Rosh timer, I could see that.
Remove Blink dagger range penalty
Indicate when a creep is low enough to be killed by your auto attack
Since Valve added that alt sound when you blink past the clamp range, I think the Blink penalty is here to stay. The last hit thing is in the tutorial, I believe. It would honestly be pretty useful even for advanced players in the mid game.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
What's the most scandalous "skill floor" changer Valve could add after this tower aggro/camp box implementation? Showing enemy mana bars? Runes on the minimap? Aegis timer? Rosh timer? Creep aggro displayed like tower aggro?

mana bars would be the big one imo, changes everything

people don't know how/when to properly commit half the time because they don't know how much mana the other guy has and it ends up in free kills or lost kills; displaying mana bars just completely changes that dynamic. coming from hon i used to not care if dota 2 displayed mana bars, but nowadays--i never want to see that happen

yarden24

Is this acceptable among GAF average, or is it still too low!?

Y5z2GT6.png

Pretty please.

How is this possible? have you been trying to get reported?

Helps the sense of momentum to do it that way, though. More so in the manga, but in anime, too.
Oh, Marn top 4 xd

What does helps the sense of momentum even mean?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
For many years, my Mom always made the best breakfasts for me. Then one day I happened to look in the trash can and saw empty wrappers from McDonald's, Wendy's, Jack in the Box, and Whataburger. She had been taking bits of food from each chain and combining them into a super food that I was never able to identify as being anything except amazing home cooking. Even after the betrayal, I still live at home with my Mom, but I never let her "cook" anything for me anymore.

For many years, my Mom always made the best breakfasts for me. Then one day I happened to look in the trash can and saw empty wrappers from McDonald's, Wendy's, Jack in the Box, and Whataburger. She had been taking bits of food from each chain and combining them into a super food that I was never able to identify as being anything except amazing home cooking. Even after the betrayal, I still live at home with my Mom, but I never let her "cook" anything for me anymore.
thats a lot of money just for one breakfest.

eek my winrate is climbing ever since POTA abandoned moi

shit demon is quite strong, but I never know how to skill it

I tried 1-1-4 and it worked but maybe it's because it was a stomp anyway

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
What's the most scandalous "skill floor" changer Valve could add after this tower aggro/camp box implementation? Showing enemy mana bars? Runes on the minimap? Aegis timer? Rosh timer? Creep aggro displayed like tower aggro?

in league chogath has a visual indicator showing when his ult will kill the enemy (huge true damage nuke), so possibly something like that for certain heroes.

unfortunately, we wouldnt get any hilarious situations like this

How is this possible? have you been trying to get reported?

What does helps the sense of momentum even mean?

I was honestly surprised because I did fairly well in my last 8 games and actually won 7 of them. I guess I just need to abstain myself from typing even the smallest sentence.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Earlier this morning I was cleaning my ears with a qtip then i can't hear properly on my left ear. How fucked am i?

May have just pushed some gunk in there. Drop some hydrogen peroxide in there and giver a swish. Unless you just straight up murderstabbed a Q-tip into your eardrum you probably didn't do any serious damage. It'll sort itself out in a couple days.

Credentials: I am not a doctor.

Sibylus

Banned
Earlier this morning I was cleaning my ears with a qtip then i can't hear properly on my left ear. How fucked am i?

May have just pushed some gunk in there. Drop some hydrogen peroxide in there and giver a swish. Unless you just straight up murderstabbed a Q-tip into your eardrum you probably didn't do any serious damage. It'll sort itself out in a couple days.

And use one of these in the future (Q-tips are awful for ear care):
300.jpg

You'll feel ashamed once you see the boulders of wax you've compacted and jammed into your ear canals, but you'll feel better.

When I was like 10 my dad accidentally walked into me while I was Q-tipping my ear and jammed it in there. It started bleeding and I couldn't hear very well but somehow no permanent damage was done.

But also I hate Q-tips now.

yarden24

I was honestly surprised because I did fairly well in my last 8 games and actually won 7 of them. I guess I just need to abstain myself from typing even the smallest sentence.

do these small sentences consist of you flaming your team mates by any chance?

even if you punctured your ear drum its not the end of the world, it will heal up, that said, use qtip's gently ,they aren't very good for you.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

And use one of these in the future (Q-tips are awful for ear care):
300.jpg

You'll feel ashamed once you see the boulders of wax you've compacted and jammed into your ear canals, but you'll feel better.

also you can put olive oil in your ears to soften the wax too, it's not as caustic to your ears as hydrogen peroxide

I'd like to see healthbars below my teammates at the top of the screen, like in spectator mode. That way I could more easily judge how we're doing in teamfights, and whether I should chase or bail.

<>

do these small sentences consist of you flaming your team mates by any chance?

even if you punctured your ear drum its not the end of the world, it will heal up, that said, use qtip's gently ,they aren't very good for you.

If saying something like, "Fucking help me guys, there are 5 in our jungle" is seen as flaming then yes I probably do.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
had 5 eggs and half a package of bacon set to expire soon.

I regret nothing.

TUSR

Banned
I played with a TA the other day who didn't know how that skilling psi blades gave attack range and how to meld strike people.

>3500 games played

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i dunno why valve finds coaching so difficult to implement non-jankily, but anyway, if you're coaching a party and everyone leaves you're unable to stop coaching.

shvfD4g.jpg

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The most casualizing UI change Valve could implement is barebones, scalable, repositionable HUD elements.

im just perched for further mana/cd reductions on tps (holi)

people really underestimate just how casual and massive the change to ward inventory slots and tp mana cost was.

Chris R

My ticketmaster MMR is actually a lot lower than I thought. EZ to get TI tickets, impossible to get real sports playoff tickets :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom