• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the poster meant to say the 90s were the least relevant in terms of pop culture which is a fair enough statement.

Good for all the ladies and gentlemen here you didn't have to live through shit like this:

sC8xnN1.jpg

Sadly, I had a pair too.

tbh though it was the era just prior to the internet/computers/cell phones being ubiquitous so lots of people my age romanticize it... in reality it was kind of boring and sucked

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I will never be able to empathize with shoe culture or jeans culture.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
tbh i think the internet world could do with significantly fewer manchildren whining about losing one instance of objectification of women

not sure why you'd want more

not that i have a horse in this race or care either way, but the irony was too delicious to let fly... manchildren topkek

i truly feel offended that ur using this insensitive gender-specific slur and nonchalantly blanketing many internet denizens with it, truly inappropriate russ T i am very disapoint my friend i thot u were above this u kno, one of the non-humanchildren (just children i guess, we've come full circle???) crowd

inkls

6.86 is imo the best patch since i started playing

Worse mid patch since i started playing. We're down from 3 mids to 2 mids and one of them is pure cancer to play against.

there's barely even t2 mids and melee mids? Lol forget them if people only pick OD
SeemsGood.png

Like, this is legit the first patch where I don't even want to play mid, because its not fun. Its the same obnoxious feeling of laning vs a viper, but everygame with a better scaling viper.

Its not fun.

6.86 is imo the best patch since i started playing

Invoker exists, so that's false.

Twobear even says "imo", how can you say his opinion is false? <_<

Request for whoever's making the new OT: can you make sure there's a section on how to enable Dota 2 emoticons, whether through Matt's Chrome extension or the greasemonkey script (I can't remember who did those and my search skills are failing me, my apologies! )

Hylian7

Request for whoever's making the new OT: can you make sure there's a section on how to enable Dota 2 emoticons, whether through Matt's Chrome extension or the greasemonkey script (I can't remember who did those and my search skills are failing me, my apologies! )

I thought it was pretty clear I was being sarcastic.

chrome

fox

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Worse mid patch since i started playing. We're down from 3 mids to 2 mids and one of them is pure cancer to play against.

there's barely even t2 mids and melee mids? Lol forget them if people only pick OD
SeemsGood.png

Like, this is legit the first patch where I don't even want to play mid, because its not fun. Its the same obnoxious feeling of laning vs a viper, but everygame with a better scaling viper.

Its not fun.

yeah but from the point of view of the other eight people in the ten player multiplayer game, mid not being the only relevant lane in the game is actually an improvement

inkls

yeah but from the point of view of the other eight people in the ten player multiplayer game, mid not being the only relevant lane in the game is actually an improvement

what

Mid is still relevant lmao, but the pool is even smaller than before. Its just horrible to play in that lane, because of the heroes. OD was and is still a lane bully and honestly he makes the laning completely obnoxious and it doesn't stop there, he still keeps up at it past the laning stage and spreads to the other lanes.

Its the first time since i started playing that a mid hero pool has given me the feeling of limiting not only the heroes you play mid but that heroes I play in other lanes. He's like techies basically.

And I derive no enjoyment playing against him even when i beat him. I only have fun picking Nyx that much

Even during the sniper patch at least i'd pick storm vs him and have some fun. But nope, none here

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
what

Mid is still relevant lmao, but the pool is even smaller than before. Its just horrible to play in that lane, because of the heroes. OD was and is still a lane bully and honestly he makes the laning completely obnoxious and it doesn't stop there, he still keeps up at it past the laning stage and spreads to the other lanes.

Its the first time since i started playing that a mid hero pool has given me the feeling of limiting not only the heroes you play mid but that heroes I play in other lanes. He's like techies basically.

And I derive no enjoyment playing against him even when i beat him. I only have fun picking Nyx that much

Even during the sniper patch at least i'd pick storm vs him and have some fun. But nope, none here

i said it being the ONLY relevant lane...those patches were aids for anybody else. it's more fun for non-mid players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom