• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Trancer victory butt pose
butt.jpg

She was my main.

don't worry; there was no ass there in the first place.

I'm curious, how do you guys rank the 3D Zeldas?

1. Ocarina of Time
2. Majora's Mask
3. Twilight Princess.
4. Skyward Sword
5. Wind Waker

But all of them fail tremendously compared to Link to the Past--which remains the greatest Zelda game in the series. Honestly in the grand scheme of things OoT and MM were the only great 3D Zelda games, the others were worse than all the 2D ones--except maybe Zelda 2.

manfestival

I am currently in that state of elation where I just won an 80 minute game with a last second base race. Thank you necro scepter for being so good to me. I was able to scythe 2 guys that were overextending.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm curious, how do you guys rank the 3D Zeldas?
1. Wind Waker - played up to the part where you got to sail around looking for the triforce or some dumb shit then quit. At least it looked good.

2. OoT, played until the water temple and quit cause game is garbage

3. Majora's Mask, played about a half hour of it and didn't get it so I stopped

Link's Awakening is pretty much the only Zelda game I like to be honest. A bunch of the ones that I would like in theory are too obtuse and difficult, like the Oracle games or Zelda 2.

Oh, if it counts Darksiders is my actual favorite 3D Zelda. I beat that and S-ranked it. I'd put that above Wind Waker.

I'm afraid the Souls-series is past its prime. I think DaS2 sucked ass (no hyperbole) and Bloodborne was great but I can't see how people can't be burned out with the 5th game in like the 6th year.

inkls

no it's doa

the brainboxes at gaf said so

honestly vr is super trash, why would i spend 2k on something i can do irl?

vr? moar liek vt, virtual trash amirite. At least it will take its rightful place next to 3d tv's and the power glove.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
I'm afraid the Souls-series is past its prime. I think DaS2 sucked ass (no hyperbole) and Bloodborne was great but I can't see how people can't be burned out with the 5th game in like the 6th year.

I am looking forward to DaS3. I cannot get enough of the game really, as long as they are on PC.

I enjoyed Bloodborne (still the only game I have bought for my PS4) but the framepacing issues pissed me off to no end. No way I am buying another souls game on console. They are near enough unplayable when you go from PC to console.

A little more on-topic I am looking forward to seeing the new EHOME.

kionedrik

What games are you guys seeing? Is it the Malaysia qualifiers already?

The only reason I'm not getting DS3 on release is because my computer won't be able to run it decently (I really need to upgrade...). I'll get the inevitable complete edition next year for sure.
And DS2 didn't suck, it was different than the original. Some things turned out better, some worse.

Tried to play necro as a support, was bad.

Is bad. I have never seen it win.

Interestingly, I played a Single Draft game yesterday with a GAFer I think and we drafted 5 cores and stomped the perfectly balanced enemy team in like 30 minutes. Dota makes no sense way too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom