• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
I just had my wisdom teeth ripped out. I was bleeding out of my mouth like the worst face-period you've ever seen. Oh but the drugs they gave me..... Sweet delicious drugs......
Ha, when I had my wisdom teeth out I got a nice big bottle of Percocet for the pain. I remember reading a few and just getting lost in Fallout 3 for hours wandering around while and just feeling super euphoric the whole time.

I just had my wisdom teeth ripped out. I was bleeding out of my mouth like the worst face-period you've ever seen. Oh but the drugs they gave me..... Sweet delicious drugs......

They told me I could have a milk shake afterward... They lied. It got all over my shirt.

Windam

Scaley member

Don't worry, I'll protect you, baby.
ZTcXeNL.png

Well this is the worst lunch I've had from this store ever. Grabbed a small chicken burger thing and some strips. The strips turned out to be crumbled with salt and vinegar coating (fucking yuck; not mentioned on any sign, just "chicken strips"), the burger was covered on BOTH SIDES with mayonaise despite specifically asking for it without and the guy asking for clarification and me confirming that, then he thought I wanted a combo, when I didn't. I didn't realize this until I was waalking out the door after paying.

So I payed extra for shit I didn't want.

This guy has run the place for years and never stuffed up anything before. :(

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Can't recall if the parents was better or not. I don't think I should Skype. I should be napping but the wind spooked me in the hammock so I went inside.

Platonic? Pfft. Not when I get things started.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Shit, Adam. I forgot to tell you. When he got home this morning and went spastic at me, you were mentioned. He specifically called out your name and then gaf... Something about you'll be happy to have more of me or something. I can't remember. It was many hours ago.

I was laughing on the inside coz I was like pfft Adam's not my otp, he won't care if I'm single. Owen on the other hand...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom