• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
The Brit invasion is real

Where is your Mel Gibson now?
74c7dd7daaf0273122f784b21a7b8a7a.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Thanks Ninj, hai guis. I do indeed smell of mahogany.

So what do we do here? just talk random shit?
Basically mate, yeah. Just chat shit, post random amusing thoughts of the day, link superfly tunes, gently mock/flirt with other members, all that good stuff.
You also need to find your own otp and get thirsty. Ninja is mine.
It's nice to feel wanted innit.

(Don't stiffle me though Lisa, I'm not your property, jeez. How dare you?)
The Brit invasion is real
Bringing taste and decency since, I dunno, a few weeks ago when they all started scuttling in out of the nooks and crannies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Band name idea - Still Children

Has a nice bit of internal rhyming and has the advantage of "Hey, we're Still Children"

That's pretty good. Has a lot of different levels. The ones you mentioned, plus, if you're as messed up as me, it conjures up the word stillborn, which is grim.

The bands I'm playing with at the moment are called Wire Mother and Black Light Brigade, both of which I like. Plus I very occasionally dep for a band called Hand of Stabs, which I think is an incredible band name.

Bringing taste and decency since, I dunno, a few weeks ago when they all started scuttling in out of the nooks and crannies.

I've never scuttled in my life.

That's pretty good. Has a lot of different levels. The ones you mentioned, plus, if you're as messed up as me, it conjures up the word stillborn, which is grim.

The bands I'm playing with at the moment are called Wire Mother and Black Light Brigade, both of which I like. Plus I very occasionally dep for a band called Hand of Stabs, which I think is an incredible band name.

Hand of Stabs is great. I don't know what it means but it is great.

Also, I seem to find a lot of people saying "Well I would vote green, but they're not going to get anywhere". If everyone who said that did vote green, they'd probably do pretty well. LOGIC.

zeemumu

*yawn* morning guys. I'm supposed to be going to Disneyland's 24 hour day today so I'll have to postpone X-Men until tomorrow. My only problem right now is getting my friend to come with me.

...not get anywhere? ;P

Shutuuup :c

Also WHAT THE FUCK. There's a song that I've had the intro of pop into my head every now and then for like the last fucking year. As it turns out, it was a fucking We Are Scientists song, which I just started listening to because the name was familiar.

This is like some sort of coincidence singularity. I'm scared that they're going to kill me.

NinjaBoiX

Ugh, tickets for The Hives are like £26. Stupid expensive gigs.

Strangely, We Are Scientists are supporting, who I'd completely forgotten about until yesterday
I'd go to see The Hives Rob.

Do you want to go see The Hives Rob?

And yeah, I remember We Are Scientists, I remember being lukewarm on them.

I'd go to see The Hives Rob.

Do you want to go see The Hives Rob?

And yeah, I remember We Are Scientists, I remember being lukewarm on them.

I've already seen The Hives this month at Groezrock :D

They were pretty great though, I'd go again. I am quite tempted.

And this song at least is decent, even if it did get insanely annoying when I couldn't figure out what it was

MutFox

Banned
Stretch that shit out, Mut.

I think I actually had back spasms for the 1st time in my life yesterday... :|

Was driving, (manual) and it was the worst back pain I've ever had.
I was tempted to pull over, but wanted to get home ASAP to relax it out...

Almost borrowed my brothers car this morning for work, since it's automatic.
Might go to the doc after work if it gets that bad again...

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So I've been meeting this female and she's kinda cool, she's from israel and she's a beauty, she's stayed round a few nights now...

Kinda wonder where this might go...

awshi

How we doing guys?

TrueGrime

I think I actually had back spasms for the 1st time in my life yesterday... :|

Was driving, (manual) and it was the worst back pain I've ever had.
I was tempted to pull over, but wanted to get home ASAP to relax it out...

Almost borrowed my brothers car this morning for work, since it's automatic.
Might go to the doc after work if it gets that bad again...

Any problems today?

Toa TAK

Banned
SPLENDID, what are you doing today?
Cleaning house, work, then see X-Men the second I hop off my shift!

All while waiting for the O-K from my newest employer on my criminal background (nonexistent), drug screen (also nonexistent) so I can QUIT!

How about yourself?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Cleaning house, work, then see X-Men the second I hop off my shift!

All while waiting for the O-K from my newest employer on my criminal background (nonexistent), drug screen (also nonexistent) so I can QUIT!

How about yourself?
Well I've spent most of my day laying in bed with the lass, skipped the gym and I have work in an hour or so, not been the most productive day if I'm honest but tomorrow I'm going to meet up with a some BritGAFers for a BBQ :D

I'd quite like to see the new X-men, that last one with Macavoy was class! I might have to try and catch that next week ^^

Oh and I can't wait to be in education, work is so fucking dull at the moment!

Toa TAK

Banned
Well I've spent most of my day laying in bed with the lass, skipped the gym and I have work in an hour or so, not been the most productive day if I'm honest but tomorrow I'm going to meet up with a some BritGAFers for a BBQ :D

I'd quite like to see the new X-men, that last one with Macavoy was class! I might have to try and catch that next week ^^

Oh and I can't wait to be in education, work is so fucking dull at the moment!

McAvoy is the man.

I don't want to be in school, but I'm almost through with getting my associates degree, so I'll last. #whine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom