• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzy

Banned
There needs to be more Yukiko's in the world.

"You can eat so much, I'm jealous!"

It's what me and Stephen dream to hear every day. :negativeman;

Chie taking it as an insult was hilarious.

NinjaBoiX

We're posting musix? Fuck it, time to plug these guys again, can't get enough at the minute. If you like bluesy garage rock like The Black Keys, The Kills, The White Stripes, etc give them a whirl. Duo from Brighton, massive riffs, super tight drums, amazeballs live too:

Royal Blood - Out Of The Black

Royal Blood - Little Monster

Royal Blood - Come On Over

God damn it, enough with the singles, give me the album already!
Just woke up and getting the goods out (ninj it's some disclosure)
Morning Pete.

Nice, I'd never heard this before. Sexy vocals!

AcridMeat

Banned

Morning Pete.

Nice, I'd never heard this before. Sexy vocals!
Royal Blood sound pretty good, especially for a duo. Vocals remind me of Muse and I know I'll get flak but I never got into them really. The drum line in Out of the Black sounds a lot like something I would fool around with at my friend's place in high school haha.

I think I'm just tired of the "vocals coming out of a speaker" sound. Like the instrumentals though, good stuff.

Why did you change your avatar to eggman's?

edit: Lord the red head in Come On Over though :O

NinjaBoiX

I've sorta been growing a beard for 2 weeks... :|
I did too, out of sheer laziness.

UTim5tw.jpg

It is no more though, feels good man.
Royal Blood sound pretty good, especially for a duo. Vocals remind me of Muse and I know I'll get flak but I never got into them really. The drum line in Out of the Black sounds a lot like something I would fool around with at my friend's place in high school haha.

I think I'm just tired of the "vocals coming out of a speaker" sound. Like the instrumentals though, good stuff.

Why did you change your avatar to eggman's?

edit: Lord the red head in Come On Over though :O
Yeah, I totally see what you mean with the vocal, I said the same thing! It's a little wet on the verses, but he hits his stride a bit more on the choruses. I really dig the pounding drums at the start of Out Of The Black though.

Looking forward to hearing the album.

I'm rocking eggman's avatar just for a giggle with the "pics that make you laugh" peeps. We're dressing up as other members, we're easily amused.

MutFox

Banned
Just took it at work... LOL
Hair getting long too, thinking about a haircut tomorrow... :p

You can see how happy I am to be at work...

** EDIT ** I'm not sure I can grow a beard... LOL
Though I'll leave it on for humour's sake until the end of the month. :|

We're posting musix? Fuck it, time to plug these guys again, can't get enough at the minute. If you like bluesy garage rock like The Black Keys, The Kills, The White Stripes, etc give them a whirl. Duo from Brighton, massive riffs, super tight drums, amazeballs live too:

As someone from Brighton.

How have I not heard these.

Just took it at work... LOL
Hair getting long too, thinking about a haircut tomorrow... :p

You can see how happy I am to be at work...

** EDIT ** I'm not sure I can grow a beard... LOL
Though I'll leave it on for humour's sake until the end of the month. :|

Grow the hair grow the hair grow the hair

Acid08

Banned
I can't remember how old I was here, 7 maybe?

389234_2819135247571_817529839_n.jpg

fab-u-lous

Also YKN, have you watched the first P3 movie yet? Came out yesterday, it's amazing. Dat Makoto characterization.

MutFox

Banned
Edgar Wright no longer working on Ant-Man...
That could have been one of the best Marvel movies... :(

I love his films, and his comic book movie "Scott Pilgrim vs the world" is awesome...

Such a shame... :( :( :(

Acid08

Banned
Edgar Wright no longer working on Ant-Man...
That could have been one of the best Marvel movies... :(

I love his films, and his comic book movie "Scott Pilgrim vs the world" is awesome...

Such a shame... :( :( :(
Yeah was way more excited for that movie because it was a new Wright movie, not because it's an Ant Man movie. Zero hype now.

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah, I totally see what you mean with the vocal, I said the same thing! It's a little wet on the verses, but he hits his stride a bit more on the choruses. I really dig the pounding drums at the start of Out Of The Black though.

Looking forward to hearing the album.

I'm rocking eggman's avatar just for a giggle with the "pics that make you laugh" peeps. We're dressing up as other members, we're easily amused.
Ha glad you knew what I meant. I need to listen to some Black Keys again, I haven't in years. Ah fair enough, should have stuck with it longer than you did I think.
This is how you fight speeding tickets in Russia...
vd9dlif78mxx6aeoi81w.gif
I love the blinker at the end. Like someone waving "bye" or "look over here look at what I just did."
Kanji best character. Such an interesting arc.
There's a ton of cool arcs. Fox,
Naoto
, Kanji, etc.
I can't remember how old I was here, 7 maybe?

389234_2819135247571_817529839_n.jpg

fab-u-lous
Hahaha I remember this pic. I know we would have been bros in elementary.

I can't help it. Latch is still pretty good.

MutFox

Banned
Yeah was way more excited for that movie because it was a new Wright movie, not because it's an Ant Man movie. Zero hype now.

Yeah, I didn't really care about it being Ant-Man,
was more on board cause of Wright... :/

With enough marketing, I'll probably watch after some cool trailer comes out... :|

Eh, it's whatever. Everyone seems to overblow his movies.

I really enjoyed Scott Pilgrim, and Bill Pope the cinematographer is on board too...
Hope they didn't lose him, the visual style for Scott Pilgrim is very cool.

Well, I might as well post this here because we have no secrets from each other.

But I had a questionable dream about Dragonz last night and yeah...

My shame said:
Okay, so like. You weren't naked or anything. But like, you clutched my head against your boobs and I was rubbing my face back and forth in your cleavage. And then you said something about it tickling.

AND I WANT TO DIE.

Don't ban me, Tiddums.

It's almost as if some people like certain movies/directors more than others do :p

And there's nothing wrong with that. What annoys me is people who act like just because Wright isn't directing means that the film Ant-Man is being shot on will literally turn into a giant pile of feces.

Acid08

Banned
And there's nothing wrong with that. What annoys me is people who act like just because Wright isn't directing means that the film Ant-Man is being shot on will literally turn into a giant pile of feces.
Yeah that's a bit hyperbolic. But still, he's a very particular director with a very strong style. I don't think it's a stretch to say that it will definitely not be what it could have been with him there and that's super disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom