• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Well, there's no time like the present. Starting the tv series of Game of Thrones now. I sure hope none of the characters that I get attached to die and the ones that I hate live.

tumblr_mqy6j6sKfY1r4yt0lo1_500.jpg

Escalation too quick.

Turin

Banned
Thanks, I love that movie.

I thought a GED was enough to get in. Most of my friends were straight out of high school.

-------------------------------------

I really need to start Game of Thrones. My only experience with that series has been through the books.

I guess the diploma is considered more "noble" or whatever.

zeemumu

First episode starting off strong. Should I skip a few episodes though because I know what's going to happen up until the hidden incest murder coma dagger detective plotline.

zeemumu

Have any of you guys played the Tiny Tina boardgame DLC in Borderlands 2? There's a quest where you have to challenge not-Joffrey to a duel and smack the crap out of him with the butt of your gun/melee weapon.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
no I'm talking about where you guys are finding these texts

I NEED CHEERING UP

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
About to get on a 3 hour train journey to Cardiff to meet a friend before she goes home and am apparently also having a weird hot sex rendezvous on thursday at some hotel with this lass I was fooling around with back in Devon

and THAT is the last time I get drunk before work. Never ends well.

How do I get myself into these things ;_;

Smiley90

About to get on a 3 hour train journey to Cardiff to meet a friend before she goes home and am apparently also having a weird hot sex rendezvous on thursday at some hotel with this lass I was fooling around with back in Devon

and THAT is the last time I get drunk before work. Never ends well.

How do I get myself into these things ;_;

Take your pant off, stick it in the hole?

Wazzy

Banned
I think the closest I have to that straightwhiteguytexting stuff is this one guy at 5am was like

"Your different and it's a good thing and a kind if weird thing"

And I'm all "uh...."

Smiley90

I think the closest I have to that straightwhiteguytexting stuff is this one guy at 5am was like

"Your different and it's a good thing and a kind if weird thing"

And I'm all "uh...."

that sounds like an awesome compliment.

The best compliment I've ever gotten was from my best friend

"If you were a girl I'd marry you"

I'm still proud of that one.

Yes, we're still best friends.

HE'S ON GAF, TOO. COME HERE CHOCOLATE BEAR

I mean what

Wazzy

Banned
that sounds like an awesome compliment.

The best compliment I've ever gotten was from my best friend

"If you were a girl I'd marry you"

I'm still proud of that one.

Yes, we're still best friends.

HE'S ON GAF, TOO. COME HERE CHOCOLATE BEAR

I mean what
I think it's just more of an odd comment to make. I actually found it humorous.

It's probably because of the caveman way he worded it and I had only known him for like 2 days in vegas lmao

Smiley90

I think it's just more of an odd comment to make. I actually found it humorous.

It's probably because of the caveman way he worded it and I had only known him for like 2 days in vegas lmao

5am in vegas, he was probably drunk.

Turin

Banned
Almost reminds me of when a gay dude was hitting on me in the locker room of a YMCA back in 2009. I was at first flattered and then creeped out when he got way too close. Got dressed REALLY fuckin fast and left. He even gave me his number. o.o

I was gonna ask if he was drunk and/or high on something.

Sounds like something someone would say after they've taken LSD and discovered the meaning of life.

Almost reminds me of when a gay dude was hitting on me in the locker room of a YMCA back in 2009. I was first flattered then creeped out when he got way too close. Got dressed REALLY fuckin fast and left.

I'm sorry, bb.

I didn't mean to scare you.

The joke had to be made.

Wazzy

Banned
Nope he was definitely sober. I was hanging out with him till about 4am and he messaged me at 5am. He just messaged like a caveman in all of his texts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom