• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
It's nearly 11pm! You're on the wrong side of the globe, man

Top of the page. Balls.

tumblr_miu6zkrCmc1qg0lbvo1_500.gif

Posting for prosperity

Byeeeee

I don't see how people don't know this already.

Yes, but there's a difference between that which is fairly obviously a jokey exaggeration about the high body count and being semi-but-not-really-vague about
upsetting gory deaths in an episode where we know that one of the most loved characters could very possibly die. And even if they don't die I'm still going to be anticipating something else bad to happen.
It's like if (Breaking Bad late series 5 spoiler)
someone said that the next episode is super depressing just before someone watched the episode where Hank gets killed. The way it's left you have some hope that he could've maybe got out of it, but that pretty much confirms that he doesn't
. It's kind of bullshit.

And before anyone responds to this, please don't mention anything about the episode in an attempt to alleviate things, because that tends to just make things worse. Basically, I shouldn't have to avoid a thread that doesn't really have anything to do with GoT purely because I live in a different country to the people who have seen it. If you are going to talk about it, spoiler tags exist yo!

Note: this isn't meant to have a pissed off tone, I'm still cool with everyone c:

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Game of Thrones last night still hurts.

It was pretty gruesome but I didn't really feel much of anything other than OH SHIT OH SHIT OH FUCK OH SHIT!!!!

Honestly I think I'm gonna switch to the books becuase the show clearly doesn't have the ability to fully tell the story that needs to be told, as episodes feel like montages of a bunch of characters or they feel too focused on the characters you don't wanna hear about.

Also shameless plug, I made a thread about the new robocop that I doubt no one will care about.

sn00zer

Is there a thread where gaffers post their twitter accounts? Just started my own figured I would follow some gaffers as Im keeping it almost entirely game related

zeemumu

My laptop shut itself down and when I turned it on there two profiles: admin and other user. My old one isn't there and I'm locked out of both. Any ideas, anyone?

Had a few odd dreams last night.

One, holding a guy at I presume poison dart point and then throwing it into his back as he turned around.

And two, putting lotion on my hands. I don't even know.

Is there a thread where gaffers post their twitter accounts? Just started my own figured I would follow some gaffers as Im keeping it almost entirely game related

[edit]: Never mind. Here it is.

There is. I saw it floating around the other day.

But damned if I can find it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom