• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I fell back asleep and wasn't able to say goodnight to someone and now I'm sad.

First world problem right there.

I DON'T NEED TO BE ON TOP
TO KNOW I'M WANTED
'CAUSE I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THE TRUTH
I JUST WANT IT TO BE HOT
BECAUSE I'M BLESSED WHEN I'M IN LOVE
AND I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU

iyjIEHlZO72TM.gif

I just wanted an excuse to post this gif.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
IT'S TOO DAMN HOT

27C

CAN'T HANDLE DIS

I'M A WINTER PERSON

(that's 81F for you filthy americans)

Acid08

Banned
VLR Dio's Ending

As soon as I found the secret file talking about the Free of Soul cult I figured someone in the group would be involved with them. Turns out it was Super Asshole™ Dio! I feel my hate for him in ultra vindicated now.

Phi is talking about timelines and jumping so each of these endings is probably a separate timeline with different information carrying over through the morphogenic fields or something.

Really want to know how these other characters fit into the story, Luna especially. She's so kind and gentle I expect her to actually be a serial killer of children, the inventor of Radical-6, or something equally out of left field.

This is all going to be glorious when it comes together!

Acid08

Banned
VLR

LOL entered 6969 into the phone in one of the crew quarters cabins(I am 12 years old) and they actually put a response in for it! Bravo, video game.

Edit: Alright, I gotta say, I don't find the cast of this game endearing AT ALL. Total opposite of 999. The ally/betray stuff makes everyone a huge asshole at one point or another because it's changing from run to run. And Phi, cannot stand her. She dismisses every question you ask her as being unimportant and then
rats you out in front of everyone for no reason
. Am I even supposed to feel any kind of affection toward her at this point?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I fell back asleep and wasn't able to say goodnight to someone and now I'm sad.

First world problem right there.

You really fucked up there. Japanese tradition says you'll have to make up for it in person. Usually naked.

I learned this from a Hentai movie I think.

VLR

LOL entered 6969 into the phone in one of the crew quarters cabins(I am 12 years old) and they actually put a response in for it! Bravo, video game.

Edit: Alright, I gotta say, I don't find the cast of this game endearing AT ALL. Total opposite of 999. The ally/betray stuff makes everyone a huge asshole at one point or another because it's changing from run to run. And Phi, cannot stand her. She dismisses every question you ask her as being unimportant and then
rats you out in front of everyone for no reason
. Am I even supposed to feel any kind of affection toward her at this point?
I love this post.
God damn, I'mma go play this again because of you.

Found my old Koss PortaPros and I'm jamming to The Killers.
These just sound nice.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
This helps the pain a little for me. ;_;

jonthroatstab.gif

Also, the Mountain will in fact scream in agony for a year straight because of poison and Qyburn(GOT's version of Mengele)
That doesn't help. It's Owen harper all over again D:
*HUG*

Yeah that was some heavy shit.
Heavy is not quite the word...
You know you want it tho.

Yeah that episode was something, alright! Now more Tyrion plz.
I never said I didn't >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom