• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
German Lawdy

appearantly even Lisa's friend gets weak knees when she hears it. I'm a beast.

Yay first post AND got rid of the picture for the new page!

ibvRvQAcj4dY06.gif

zeemumu

appearantly even Lisa's friend gets weak knees when she hears it. I'm a beast.

Yay first post AND got rid of the picture for the new page!

ibvRvQAcj4dY06.gif

You look like you just watched Blair Witch 2 at the beginning of that GIF, then you turned into Professor Means from Phoenix Wright.

And Bufbaf looks like Bluebeard from Fables

Bluebeard-by-Mark-Buckingham.jpg

zeemumu

You're lttp with The Room references. Ninja started them ages ago. The peak was last week when I finally watched the movie. God it was terrible

Your whole life will become The Room. You're gonna get a weird kid friend named Denny, Bufbaf will be extremely confused about what's going on every time you try to have sex and will leave to go throw a football in his tuxedo instead, and a random couple that you are friends with will randomly sneak into your apartment to have sex.

G-Fex

Most kinds of wasps aren't active at this time of night. I have to wait. When morning comes, either it will be dead, or I will be in severe pain, and it will be dead.

you know zee it reminds me when I was trying to actively hunt down a nasty looking spider. Lost track of him.

Woke up in the morning with a red itchy mark on my hand.

Wrote a mean tweet about it.

zeemumu

you know zee it reminds me when I was trying to actively hunt down a nasty looking spider. Lost track of him.

Woke up in the morning with a red itchy mark on my hand.

Wrote a mean tweet about it.

He marked you for death. If that tarantula hawk comes for me in the night, I don't think I will sleep through it. The bite is second only to the bullet ant. You don't sleep through something like that. You may as well sleep through someone stabbing you in the hand.

G-Fex

He marked you for death. If that tarantula hawk comes for me in the night, I don't think I will sleep through it. The bite is second only to the bullet ant. You don't sleep through something like that. You may as well sleep through someone stabbing you in the hand.

might have to stay up. Hope you like caffeine.

Rocky Pizza, that's a terrible name :(

zeemumu

Shit just got real at Zeemumu's place. It's like the first Predator movie up in that house.

You have a wasp problem, Zee?

Forgot that you guys were late to the party on this. Basically, I came home from work, took a nap, and woke up and saw something buzzing around the skylight on the ceiling. It was way too big and slow to be a fly, and it's not a bee either, and it's not the correct color to be a normal wasp. So I've been trying to kill it all day, and I lost track of it.

GAF had some interesting advice.

might have to stay up. Hope you like caffeine.

Rocky Pizza, that's a terrible name :(

Well, the good news is that I closed all of the doors the first time I saw it, so it's probably not in my room. I'll check before I go to sleep just in case.

G-Fex

Well, the good news is that I closed all of the doors the first time I saw it, so it's probably not in my room. I'll check before I go to sleep just in case.

Good.

Well just don't do the whole aerosol can + lighter. It's too dangerous trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom