• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
because_batman__duuh__by_nebezial-d6ydrqi.jpg

NinjaBoiX

Morning guys,

I just realised something, I'm meant to be going on a career break as far as work are concerned, even though it's just a safety net, I have no intention of going back. But my gaffer is going to get a phone call from the new landlord today, kind of gives the game away innit.

Oops!

Marmozets - Move Shake Hide
Tune. She goes a bit nuts with the vocals but it's just the right side of incoherent growling for me.
Goddamn brony
nwzwBFW.png

<3
Post of the Year™

:D

NinjaBoiX

That looks like loads of fun! I should watch more superhero movies, I enjoy them when I do. Although I wish the line, "if we don't protect the galaxy then who will" was played for laughs because it's corny as fuck.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Morning guys,

I just realised something, I'm meant to be going on a career break as far as work are concerned, even though it's just a safety net, I have no intention of going back. But my gaffer is going to get a phone call from the new landlord today, kind of gives the game away innit.

Oops!

Marmozets - Move Shake Hide
Tune. She goes a bit nuts with the vocals but it's just the right side of incoherent growling for me.

Post of the Year™

:D
Morning Ninj!

<3

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Hmm. Are you prepared to post random crap at all hours of the day or night and post selfies when we have a selfie-off? because we do those quite often and need new participants.

The_Poet

Banned
Hmm. Are you prepared to post random crap at all hours of the day or night and post selfies when we have a selfie-off? because we do those quite often and need new participants.

I'm sorry, its not you, its me. I'm just not ready for that level of commitment in my life right now. I need some time to discover myself and let me do me for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom