• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure she wants Acrid and NinjaBoi to bang or something.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Pretty sure she wants Acrid and NinjaBoi to bang or something.

While I watch
tumblr_miu6zkrCmc1qg0lbvo1_500.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Montreal...gross. Yes they lost, it was a good game for about 2 1/2 periods then it all went down the shithole.

Pretty soon I'll be wearing a new avatar. :/
*shrug*

I gotta rep my home country. We haven't had the cup in years.

Aren't the sharks still winning 3-2?

NinjaBoiX

Where is the Fool recently? He disappeared very suddenly yesterday. I'm going to entice him with some Daft Punk:

Daft Punk - High Life

Fun fact: they did actually used to be a punk band until their first release was slated by the critics, one of whom said "they sound like a couple of daft punks".
My PM icon currently reads 4,887.
I see you e-peen is bigger than mine, I've got a lowly 1131.

Where is the Fool recently? He disappeared very suddenly yesterday. I'm going to entice him with some Daft Punk:

Daft Punk - High Life

Fun fact: they did actually used to be a punk band until their first release was slated by the critics, one of whom said "they sound like a couple of daft punks".

I see you e-peen is bigger than mine, I've got a lowly 1131.

Eh, don't feel like posting, especially when I haven't got a photo of myself to share. Will take one after a shower. Thanks for the music, anyway.

NeoGAF should have a function that automatically merge 2 double posts into one.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Morning, Peter.

Ps ta ninj! I move between clubhouses! Then I go to gaming side, get scared, come back. I'm sure life is our there somewhere.

NinjaBoiX

I think a small Indian girl just attempted to do the Jedi mind trick on me. She must've been like 5 or 6 going past me in a pushchair. She locked her eyes on me with a super intense stare, held out her outstretched hand and made a long strange "hmmmmm" noise. She may have been trying to steal my phone.

Also, it's really foggy.

TrueGrime

Yes, and preparing more today with someone who can get me in.

Good luck, T. No better feeling than getting the job that you actually want.

Yes, gonna drink some water now... :p

That's what I'm talking about. This thread needs more thirst quenching. However, as I look on posts from late last night/early morning, with all the talk about smut it seems something besides thirst was getting quenched.

Windam

Scaley member
How is ma peeps doing today? Windam, you good brah?

Not really. Super lightheaded and disoriented from the anxiety pills (took one and a half), kept waking up through the night, anxiety still here, thoughts I want to get out of my head still here as well. Same place, just lightheaded now, woo!

Wazzy

Banned
Ohhhh that sucks Peter. Don't worry, they'll win and move on.

I have just jinx'd your team tee hee
There was a short Indian girl who used to bully me at school. She'd punch me whenever she saw me. Years later I realised she probably wanted, as Gaf would say, "the D".

Anyway, music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at3FPJaAwoY
Aghhhh yesssss! I've been looking for this song for awhile now. I had completely forgotten the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom