• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

Anything really. Studying for example.

The end product is what motivates me. For studying, getting it done and finished while knowing that particular study is behind me. When I run, I have to motivate myself because I hate it so much and the only way I do it is to tell myself the faster I run, the faster I can be done with it. It's a really odd way of motivation, but it works usually in all things for me.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Focus on the material they've told you will be covered on the test and don't bother trying to memorise anything else. If you want to procrastinate up until the point where you only have enough time to complete the assignment you can, but know your limits first.

I'm sure that's horrible advice but it's what I did.

TrueGrime

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-29155-Blink-182-WHAT-THE-FUCK-gif-Im-YEwO.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
giphy.gif

No mas Dragonz, no mas.

My recording wasn't even sexy though >_>

Everything is sexy if you're a woman, trust me. The way they sexily compare cheese prices, the way they sexily throw bowling balls, they way they sexily eat a snow cone. They can never escape the singularity of their sexy sexiness.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Average penis size is 5.1 inches and Australian five-dollar note is 13 centimetres, or 5.11811024 inches.

5-front.jpg

Just wrap your dick up with the queen's face and tell us if it falls short or not. So scientific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom