• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interest of sexual equality, I am now posting this stretching gif.

5g3jt.gif

Turin

Banned
The stretching, while impressive, does absolutely nothing for me.

Rewatching Gundam Wing. Good nostalgia trip. After the bullshit that was Gundam Seed this is nice.

Loved that show. Re-watched it a couple years ago and was a little repelled by the voice acting initially but still very fun.

Endless Walts has my favorite mech ever:

wing-zero-o.gif

Wazzy

Banned
Amazing! It's pretty accurate historically and there are cool little events that happen based on the time period you're in and who you're playing as. But it has book spoilers if you play the later campaigns so...

Oh awesome. I've read all the books twice so no worries there.

Gonna check it out. My current game as ireland got boring after I took over scotland brittany and france so..

Oh awesome. I've read all the books twice so no worries there.

Gonna check it out. My current game as ireland got boring after I took over scotland brittany and france so..

Oh I thought I saw you in the spoilers thread but I wasn't sure! Yeah it's great though. You can go as far back as Aegon the Conqueror.

Jesus Christ.

All over my face.

[edit]: Just to be clear, I meant the fries not the men. But maybe I meant both subconsciously.

tumblr_inline_n7nkimAh1L1qj2gfg.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Just finished Transistor. Didn't think I was so close to the end and I didn't follow some of the early story, that's my fault for playing tired, but the art and music are so damn great.

MutFox

Banned
I can do the best sad puppy face.
Did that to an angry lady customer once,
she came back and apologized.

My co-workers couldn't stop laughing after. :)

G-Fex

Hooray my first customer angry about the line wait

I remember a customer going to me (I just put shit away from the carts back onto the shelves) and yelling her head off and I just shrugged.

Then the line she left was empty and immediately got full again once she went back to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom