• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueGrime

FakeGAF usually has me up until 3-4am. Nobody here sleeps on time. We're not normal. Also I slept 12 hours. That can't be normal. D:

Yup. You guys have gotten me to stay up to 3am for sure. Sucks because I have to get up for work around 0640. The thirst has never been more real for me.

This morning has been something else. I slept for exactly six hours which is great because now I have just under 12 hours to finish my 3D final.

For breakfast
lunch
I just had two bowls of Lucky Charms and got myself a serving of cotton candy. The breakfast of champions, but a horrible idea.

Windam

Scaley member
This morning has been something else. I slept for exactly six hours which is great because now I have just under 12 hours to finish my 3D final.

For breakfast
lunch
I just had two bowls of Lucky Charms and got myself a serving of cotton candy. The breakfast of champions, but a horrible idea.

I had a bowl of oatmeal and a cup of coffee. Didn't have any coffee yesterday and now I'm fucking shaking.

NinjaBoiX

Back in February me and Wazzy stayed up until 6/3am respectively for FakeGAF when the Euros and Aussies were up and super active.
There would have to be live FakeGAF mud wresting or something for me to stay up that late.
Watch 500 Days of Summer!
That's the one with that really ugly Zooey chick in it right?

Urgh, if I must.

:p

(I heard it's pretty good to be fair.)

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
vL9sQmOl.jpg

Windam

Scaley member
Still feeling pretty awful. Retail therapy for spending $90 on Princess Mononoke Blu-Ray gave me relief for 30 seconds last night. Think I might pop an anxiety pill and sleep the rest of the day today. Weather is shit (cold, grey, windy and raining) so no motivation to go out anywhere. Fuck, man.

"They're coming."
- GRRM

You're off to Belgium tonight right? Safe journey brother, have fun and post updates!
Halfway to Manchester now! No idea why there aren't any flights from London but what're you gonna do?

Also now the Pringles have opened in my bag and are crushed everywhere. I hate you Pringles.

Webb's only good movie.
Can we at least agree that they've nailed the character? The plots may be all over the place
which I get the feeling that shitheel Avi Arad is at least partially to blame for
but fuck if Garfield isn't perfect.

*reads more Bukowski*

AcridMeat

Banned
Crosspost for the day.
It was hot as a mother today so I decided to make the drive here and veg out a bit with some playlists and reading.
Love the drive to that beach in particular, it's like our own Akagi for anyone who knows Initial D. Nice long windy road with a lot of elevation change for those who don't.

I needed something to put me in a good mood to brace for the Sharks loss tonight.

Toa TAK

Banned
Can we at least agree that they've nailed the character? The plots may be all over the place
which I get the feeling that shitheel Avi Arad is at least partially to blame for
but fuck if Garfield isn't perfect.

*reads more Bukowski*
Don't care about comic authenticity, bro. Character can't even keep a simple promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom