• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
i will end you

He's not wrong, tho.

This is the swine's final form.

Jamon.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

TrueGrime

Fuck. It's tough fighting the good fight on the gaming side. It's nice to come in here, relax, and stare at sausages with party hats on.

<3

Rubbish King

We still love you, Tash. Even if its only at a distance. :)
:D
What's the update?
Well I updated the thread drunk, I found it out last week and thought it best to leave the thread dead...drunk me disagreed

In regard to the pregnancy she's since then gotten rid of the cell-sized mini me and I've been medicated for my STD, she's still in the process

I've since then had protected sex and it wasn't completely terrible as I've experimented with thin feel condoms and they're bearable.

I look so terrible in the thread I've actually decided there is little I can do to rectify it but heyoo I'm actually pretty chuffed with my tag.. silver linings I guess

it's safe to say I've learnt my lesson though, weirdly me and the girl are still seeing each-other and have probably grown closer as a result of this carelessness on my part

Wazzy

Banned
:D

Well I updated the thread drunk, I found it out last week and thought it best to leave the thread dead...drunk me disagreed

In regard to the pregnancy she's since then gotten rid of the cell-sized mini me and I've been medicated for my STD, she's still in the process

I've since then had protected sex and it wasn't completely terrible as I've experimented with thin feel condoms and they're bearable.

I look so terrible in the thread I've actually decided there is little I can do to rectify it but heyoo I'm actually pretty chuffed with my tag.. silver linings I guess

it's safe to say I've learnt my lesson though, weirdly me and the girl are still seeing each-other and have probably grown closer as a result of this carelessness on my part
That's a much better update than I was expecting.

As long as you know to be safe from now on then that's good.

zeemumu

Transformers was crowded so I saw How To Train Your Dragon 2 instead. It was pretty good. The villain is essentially evil Thorin Oakenshield. I guess he's still mad about Smaug.

Rubbish King

Well I'm glad everything worked out for you, and yes, we still all love you here! Your tag is great and made me laugh.

But please be careful ;_;
I think I will have to keep this as my avatar forever as it goes well with it ^^
Unprotected sex is no joke. ;_;
aye, I'll give you that
That's a much better update than I was expecting.

As long as you know to be safe from now on then that's good.
Ikr, I really want to redeem myself a bit but I figured it ain't worth it
Tash.

You're such a fucking tragedy.
Have you added me on facebook just to sit back and watch my world burn?

MutFox

Banned
CONCACAF!

but yeah. it was ugly as hell. ref was shit but they pulled it out. i'm happy for them.

i don't think they match up at all against the Netherlands but we'll see.

Glad they had a ref that was non-euro/americas for the Costa Rica/Greece game.
Shouldn't have a ref from the same continent reffing between 2 teams.
Not saying there was, but there could be some bias.

Toa TAK

Banned
Alright guys, I knead some help:

Give me someone from the Romantic Period to interview for a two-page essay due at 7:00pm tomorrow.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Just from the period or involved in the movement?

Because Charles Babbage was from the period and fucking awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom